elkhart@joaquin

ramfan1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is an alto fan. Joaquin has definitely not beat them in recent memory.

I haven't seen Elkhart so I don't know what they have besides Wilson. I would think Joaquin is going to stack the box and dare Elkhart to beat them throwing the ball. Once again I don't know if Elkhart has the jimmys and joes to do this.

well that explains a lot. just plain haters in alto. no matter the team sort of like jj and his arp tigers. think they are Gods gift to football

well that explains a lot. just plain haters in alto. no matter the team sort of like jj and his arp tigers. think they are Gods gift to football

Not an alto apologist but record speaks for itself

VERY hard to repeat in 1A. Let alone be that dominant. Benchmark. Kinda east texas mart or goldthewaite.

But calling another team mediocre when your own team managed 14 yards rushing in a feeble attempt in Tenaha. Lol. Ok

Joaquin will stand where they've always stood in the region , a mediocre playoff team that gets beat by a team with athletes/speed , IE: SA, Mart, Alto, WS, Bosqueville , ect.

Coming from someone that was spanked by the same tenaha team that spanked us... And bosqueville shouldn't be in the athlete/speed conversation. That definitely wasnt the reason they beat us. You would know that if you was at the game. And we're 1-1 against SA. Sometimes it's a better DL against someone's OL that controls the game. All those years we were beaten by big sandy and alto in the playoffs, if our OL could've controlled the line of scrimmage, we could've still won despite the difference in overall speed. Anyways.... If our kids play like they're capable of.. We will win and it might not even be close! Prayers no injuries!

U n the boys wanna ride with me?

Appreciate asking but I came back to work today for two weeks and the boys always get together and eat steaks on Thursday nights. I'll be listening to Don Wall come Friday night. Post updates if u go Thursday night, so I can keep up

Appreciate asking but I came back to work today for two weeks and the boys always get together and eat steaks on Thursday nights. I'll be listening to Don Wall come Friday night. Post updates if u go Thursday night, so I can keep up

Will do. Steaks add pasta too. Carbo loading.

VERY hard to repeat in 1A. Let alone be that dominant. Benchmark. Kinda east texas mart or goldthewaite.

But calling another team mediocre when your own team managed 14 yards rushing in a feeble attempt in Tenaha. Lol. Ok

14 yards is kinda pathetic but that happens sometimes to everyone or just about anyway

I've got a ton of respect for Alto's program. Coach Gardner is a class act, as I'm sure Coach Gould will be as well. Some of their fans, however, may be somewhat afflicted with the JJ syndrome. I other words, they're so full of their own team, they can't help but run down others. I hope we do get the chance to match up with th this year. If we do and they beat us, I will gladly eat my crow and give up props to them. I'm really not expecting that out of housefly90 should it go our way though. As for this week, we've got our hands full. Coach Wells is getting things turned around in Elkhart. Jeffrey Wilson is a stud, and they don't have any kids going both ways. I think it's a winnable game for us, but they are easily the 2nd best team we've seen.

I've got a ton of respect for Alto's program. Coach Gardner is a class act, as I'm sure Coach Gould will be as well. Some of their fans, however, may be somewhat afflicted with the JJ syndrome. I other words, they're so full of their own team, they can't help but run down others. I hope we do get the chance to match up with th this year. If we do and they beat us, I will gladly eat my crow and give up props to them. I'm really not expecting that out of housefly90 should it go our way though. As for this week, we've got our hands full. Coach Wells is getting things turned around in Elkhart. Jeffrey Wilson is a stud, and they don't have any kids going both ways. I think it's a winnable game for us, but they are easily the 2nd best team we've seen.

with noone going both ways they should stay fresh.

i dont see a blowout either way.

Neither one of these teams will roll over and quit. I think the season opener for the Rams was an exception, not the norm. And Elkhart could've rolled over against Alto when they were down by 15 in the fourth quarter, but they didn't. Should be a great game. Wish I was officiating this one.

Elks will hand the rams another donkey stompin.

You make it sound as though they've done it once. As far as I can tell, they've played three times, with the Rams holding a 2-1 record vs. Elkhart. The Elks' win was in 2001, by a 14-10 score. By the way, I thought plural for elk was elk. You don't say "there's a herd of elks" do you? Of course I don't understand a lot about the English language. For instance, if you have more than one goose, you have geese. Why isn't a group of moose called a herd of MEESE? Some of these things keep me up at night.

You make it sound as though they've done it once. As far as I can tell, they've played three times, with the Rams holding a 2-1 record vs. Elkhart. The Elks' win was in 2001, by a 14-10 score. By the way, I thought plural for elk was elk. You don't say "there's a herd of elks" do you? Of course I don't understand a lot about the English language. For instance, if you have more than one goose, you have geese. Why isn't a group of moose called a herd of MEESE? Some of these things keep me up at night.

Who are y'all playing boy? The Elkhart Elks or the Elkhart Elk? Smh