elkhart@joaquin

ramfan1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juiced23, now what have we told you about picking on menally challenged old folks.....

I'll make you mentally challenged! I'll hit you a tombstone and you wont even know what happened. Well actually you might get daja vu, Tenaha whooped that pretty good.

I'll make you mentally challenged! I'll hit you a tombstone and you wont even know what happened. Well actually you might get daja vu, Tenaha whooped that ###### pretty good.

Kinda like daja vu for you with visions of Tarlandus Mitchell throwin them bombs on your roody pooh at Tatum and big Derek Mumphrey plowin through your OL blowin up that circus offense yall run. You probably quoted the great Jim more that night: "We couldn't do diddly-poo offensively" Sleep on that Lambutt.

Kinda like daja vu for you with visions of Tarlandus Mitchell throwin them bombs on your roody pooh at Tatum and big Derek Mumphrey plowin through your OL blowin up that circus offense yall run. You probably quoted the great Jim more that night: "We couldn't do diddly-poo offensively" Sleep on that Lambutt.

Got to give it to you, that '07 Alto team was one of the best I've seen. I bet they beat Elkhart!

I'll make you mentally challenged! I'll hit you a tombstone and you wont even know what happened. Well actually you might get daja vu, Tenaha whooped that ###### pretty good.

Are you going to Hurt Me ? I'm skeered now, I never have been hit with a tombstone before, I think i will go lay down sally

Are you going to Hurt Me ? I'm skeered now, I never have been hit with a tombstone before, I think i will go lay down sally

I've told him to lay off of the senior citizens. I'm glad you Alto guys showed up to carry the water for Elkhart. This thread would be really dull with just me n the rest of the RAMNATION along with GreezyChef. It's fun to have someone to talk smack with, even if it is by proxy lol.

I've told him to lay off of the senior citizens. I'm glad you Alto guys showed up to carry the water for Elkhart. This thread would be really dull with just me n the rest of the RAMNATION along with GreezyChef. It's fun to have someone to talk smack with, even if it is by proxy lol.

hey i think i dated proxy once or was it roxy her twin sister?

The stud that I remember on that D was a Clayton kid, and I don't recall if that was his 1 st or last name. But he was all over the field.

man i can hardly wait for tonight. to watch my rams play. this should be a very good game. looking forward to seeing all u fans out there tonight.

Haven't seen Joaquin this year, but it's pretty clear what you are getting with the Rams each year. They are physical and will run the ball a few times...

Elkhart looked good the only time I saw them this year. The line doesn't have a lot of size, but is big enough. Obviously the offense runs off of Wilson, but that isn't the only weapon the Elks have. Another solid running back and a quarterback that has the ability to throw and run will keep the Rams defense honest. No size in the receivers, but again, they are quick enough to get the job done.

Defensively the Elks have a pair of linebackers that seem to be involved with every play. Their secondary didn't get in a lot of work against Grapeland, as they pressured teh quarterback pretty well.

I have a feeling Elkhart is good and will contend for a playoff spot, but I'm not sure if they were that good or if Grapeland was that bad. I think it was a combination of factors, one of which being Elkhart is an improved squad...

I expect a good close game that will come down to conditioning. Joaquin will pound away and the Elks defense will have to hold up in the fourth quarter. Elkhart is going to run, run, run, and Joaquin will also have to hold up.

I wanna say Joaquin at home, but something tells me the Elks pull off the upset...

yea it is... Is that why I dont know your name?

Yep that's exactly why you don't know my name.....I was just a slow fat guy compared to my high school and college teammates. How did you relate speed wise and build wise to your college teammates again?

In all seriousness anyone know what the experts (Padilla, pigskin prep etc) have on this game?