elkhart@joaquin

ramfan1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's our offensive stats: 59/373 rushing, 3 TDs, 1/4 passing, 27 yards, 1 int.

Nate Belrose 24/183, TD, Jonathon Rico 19/107, TD, Lance Lawson 8/37, TD rushing, 1/4 passing, 27 yards, 1 int. Armando Robles 5/35, Angel Hernandez 3/11. By comparison, Elkhart had 318 yards of total offense.

We are doing the big things right, we've just got to eliminate mental mistakes. Most importantly, we still need to tackle better.

Luckily, we won't see a RB as good as we saw last night

Correct. Every team in our district poses a challenge. There's not an easy win to be had. But there's not a Tenaha in there, and there's not a Jeffrey Wilson. Every game is winnable, but they are also potential losses if we don't play well. Our kids need to take advantage of the off week to heal the bumps and bruises, shake off the loss, and start getting ready for Carlisle. One week at a time boys!

Here's our offensive stats: 59/373 rushing, 3 TDs, 1/4 passing, 27 yards, 1 int.

Nate Belrose 24/183, TD, Jonathon Rico 19/107, TD, Lance Lawson 8/37, TD rushing, 1/4 passing, 27 yards, 1 int. Armando Robles 5/35, Angel Hernandez 3/11. By comparison, Elkhart had 318 yards of total offense.

We are doing the big things right, we've just got to eliminate mental mistakes. Most importantly, we still need to tackle better.

Sounds like the stats from our game, think we had over 450 to their 275 ish? Wilson "only" had 150 against us, but that was the 7 turnover game and 2 returns from kickoff and blocked FG. Still makes me wanna puke thinking about it.

Sounds like the stats from our game, think we had over 450 to their 275 ish? Wilson "only" had 150 against us, but that was the 7 turnover game and 2 returns from kickoff and blocked FG. Still makes me wanna puke thinking about it.

I know exactly what you mean. One thing is for sure, Elkhart cannot afford to lose Jeffrey Wilson. They have a very good chance at a playoff spot, but without him, they are sunk. I did get the chance to speak to him after the game, and he was very gracious. Seems like a good kid.

I know exactly what you mean. One thing is for sure, Elkhart cannot afford to lose Jeffrey Wilson. They have a very good chance at a playoff spot, but without him, they are sunk. I did get the chance to speak to him after the game, and he was very gracious. Seems like a good kid.

I think Elkhart may get in , will be a competitive district 1-5 , with Westwood finishing last they just don't have anything. I think them and Trinity will be a good matchup , Trinity has some size on both lines and good looking skill players/speed. Now, we beat Trinity last night 31-14 , but we are a better team now than 5 weeks ago. I'll be keeping an eye on that district , should be fun to follow.

He will not play D1 running back..maybe secondary back. Don't get butt hurt about Joaquin unable to tackle any quality team in space and win the game with easy pass reads

So now you're not only diagnosing our team's problems based on here say, you have insight into the plans of the programs that are recruiting a kid from Elkhart that I'm guessing you also haven't seen? Wow you're good! Has UT called you about replacing Mack Brown yet?

So now you're not only diagnosing our team's problems based on here say, you have insight into the plans of the programs that are recruiting a kid from Elkhart that I'm guessing you also haven't seen? Wow you're good! Has UT called you about replacing Mack Brown yet?

at this point, couldn' t hurt.

He will not play D1 running back..maybe secondary back. Don't get butt hurt about Joaquin unable to tackle any quality team in space and win the game with easy pass reads

I didn't play football playdt B team tennis. What kind of football term is butt hurt?

I have seen both Joaquin and Elkhart. Why don't you ask your coaching staff if he will play rb at the D1 level? Also since your such a good football critic, why did your team continuously give them a short field in the kicking game, and go for it on 4th down on a short field (since there was a great D1 threat at running back on the other side) doesn't make good sense......