Tenny Ha invades the 75972

dago29

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenaha is probably looking for a little payback from SA coming into town and taking one from the Pit last year. Tenaha is a very good team that is capable of exploitig any mistakes that you make. Going to be a great test for the Wolves, but it's not an impossible task for SA.

Think there's a possibility this one can be played five yards a pop? I sure don't wanna have to chase down anyone on a breakaway. Did that too much last week in Groveton.

cobe

Think there's a possibility this one can be played five yards a pop? I sure don't wanna have to chase down anyone on a breakaway. Did that too much last week in Groveton.

I will save you some steps: if Tenaha's #20 turns the corner, go ahead and hold both hands straight up to signal. "Touchdown". Glad I could help!

Not a chance that this one is only a 5 yards a pop game. Tenaha has plenty of playmakers all over the field on offense, and SA isn't just a slouch on offense. Both teams do alot of man coverage as well, so if anything busts out in the open there is a good chance that it could go to the house or atleast get a big chunk of yards.

Well shucks folks I guess we should just call the officials and say don't worry about coming, ol Tenaha has no weaknesses so why play?

On second thought I reckon SA will trot 11 out there and see what happens. Might get lucky and Tenaha trip on the new turf and be able to make a couple of plays.

Well shucks folks I guess we should just call the officials and say don't worry about coming, ol Tenaha has no weaknesses so why play?

On second thought I reckon SA will trot 11 out there and see what happens. Might get lucky and Tenaha trip on the new turf and be able to make a couple of plays.

Actually I think it should be a very entertaining game. There are two 1A programs in East Texas that can consistently put speed on the field comparable to Tenaha's, and SA is one of them. Both teams should find out about strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, Trot'em out on the field and let's go ahead and play the game!

Me personally, I think it has the potential to be a very good ball game. But it's only potential. Tenaha has proven they can play for 4 qtrs, now it's SA's time to step up to the plate and put one together for 4 qtrs.

If both teams execute on offense then this could be a high scoring affair. If one team makes mental mistakes (fumbles, blown assignments etc) then the other has the talent to make you pay in a big way.

Me personally, I think it has the potential to be a very good ball game. But it's only potential. Tenaha has proven they can play for 4 qtrs, now it's SA's time to step up to the plate and put one together for 4 qtrs.

If both teams execute on offense then this could be a high scoring affair. If one team makes mental mistakes (fumbles, blown assignments etc) then the other has the talent to make you pay in a big way.

That's what happened last year and we lost at home 38-33. We have been controlling the football better this year thus far and could potentially get some redemption!

That's what happened last year and we lost at home 38-33. We have been controlling the football better this year thus far and could potentially get some redemption!

I've thought it and said it before. It's almost like SA and Tenaha are just flipped. Tenaha is the veteran ball club playing really well and playing with a lot of confidence. SA is the young team with plenty of talent but trying to put it all together and hold on through a tough pre district to get into district and the playoffs. I hope we can duplicate the run you guys put together last year

I've thought it and said it before. It's almost like SA and Tenaha are just flipped. Tenaha is the veteran ball club playing really well and playing with a lot of confidence. SA is the young team with plenty of talent but trying to put it all together and hold on through a tough pre district to get into district and the playoffs. I hope we can duplicate the run you guys put together last year

If we get that defense to play all around better the sky is the limit. I would like to see Jenkins play more linebacker and hopefully Anwar starts breaking runs. He is the second fastest kid in the state when he starts clicking it will help jenkins play both ways more often!