Tenny Ha invades the 75972

dago29

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home...after thinking on this game. I think SA should have stuck with the pass more...Tenaha had trouble with defending it. SA had trouble with Tenaha's D Line...I see what you are talking about now! Hope number #20 for the Tigers is ok! He would be a big loss if he is hurt bad!

Sounds like the Tigers were going to run away with this one. Which until the second half they were.

But I'm sure they Tiger fans don't have any nails left after the Wolves rebounded in the second half and almost pulling off the upset. lol

SA fights and fights and just when you think they are gonna lay down and quit, they fight some more. Could've easily let it get out of hand when it was 14-0 quick and nothin was going right. Found a way to give up off the mat and started throwing punches of their own. Just tremendous effort. Their 4 losses have came to teams with a whopping 1 loss between them and not a single game was more than 13 points difference. If they play with this effort in district they have the potential to be tough to handle.

SA fights and fights and just when you think they are gonna lay down and quit, they fight some more. Could've easily let it get out of hand when it was 14-0 quick and nothin was going right. Found a way to give up off the mat and started throwing punches of their own. Just tremendous effort. Their 4 losses have came to teams with a whopping 1 loss between them and not a single game was more than 13 points difference. If they play with this effort in district they have the potential to be tough to handle.

+1

I think the Wolves may do like we did last year. May pick up momentum through district play and be incredibly competitive come crunch time.

I've been saying since this summer that this bunch reminds me of ya'll last year. Young, playing a heck of a schedule and competing their tails off on a weekly basis. Yes we are 1-4. But our losses are to an undefeated 2A in Garrison, an an undefeated 2A in Deweyville, a 1 loss 300ish enrollment Tyler Grace and a 1 loss Tenaha. We've lost by 13 twice and by 6 twice. That is bound to pay off if those guys keep playing and improving as they have shown through non district.

As for tenaha, D2 better strap it up tight, because ya'll are the real deal.

Just got home...after thinking on this game. I think SA should have stuck with the pass more...Tenaha had trouble with defending it. SA had trouble with Tenaha's D Line...I see what you are talking about now! Hope number #20 for the Tigers is ok! He would be a big loss if he is hurt bad!

He's out for about 6 weeks.

You hate to see a kid get injured and hear he will miss time. Good news is Tenaha won't even come close to being tested in the time that he is out.

Yeah 6 weeks puts him back in time for 2nd or 3rd round playoffs. Hopefully he's fully recovered and able to make an impact when he comes back.

Yeah 6 weeks puts him back in time for 2nd or 3rd round playoffs. Hopefully he's fully recovered and able to make an impact when he comes back.

If healthy there is no doubt that he will make an impact. The ability to take it to the house from anywhere on the field is special.

I think something SA can take from this game is that defensively they made Tenaha have to put drives together to get points. There were no big touchdown runs etc. Carraway never broke free to the house from a long distance. Even Gregory's touchdown run there were atleast guys there trying to make a play. (And that was a heck of a run I might add). I thought that was a huge step in the right direction for SA against an opponent who is more than capable of hitting the home run

^ i will agree here. there were times i was thinking "he's gone" but sure enough a SA defender would get there just in time to stop a long one from breaking.

its between him and his parents. the difference between me and you is, if one of your kids was injured, I would have enough respect to keep hear say of the internet. but i never really expect too much from you so its ok.

its between him and his parents. the difference between me and you is, if one of your kids was injured, I would have enough respect to keep hear say of the internet. but i never really expect too much from you so its ok.

If it was my kid I wouldnt mind saying if he was hurt. But the kid has been saying he broke his leg. I hate that he did get hurt, but dont go throwing smoke screens just because your best runner got hurt.