Trinity at Teague 11 2a opener

player73

The Teague Lions played a solid game on both sides of the ball tonight in the 57 -6 win over Trinity.The Lions Offense was clicking and after Trinity scored an early TD the D pitched a shutout.I personally think Trinity will regroup and get one of the playoff spots.They have lots of size,speed and talent.Teague will play Westwood next week in Teague.

Not trying to derail the thread, but thought ya'll might find this score interesting...

Elkhart 35 - Crockett 14

Wilson rushed for 366 yards and five touchdowns on 39 carries. The rest of the offense rushed for just 16 yards...

Crockett's AJ Phillips went for 165 yards and two scores on 14 carries.

Not trying to derail the thread, but thought ya'll might find this score interesting...

Elkhart 35 - Crockett 14

Wilson rushed for 366 yards and five touchdowns on 39 carries. The rest of the offense rushed for just 16 yards...

Crockett's AJ Phillips went for 165 yards and two scores on 14 carries.

Not to take away from Crockett, but I'm ready to see what Jeff can do against a strong defense like Teague. I think last year Teague had some trouble with him, and I'm ready to see what he can manage this time around with what seems to be a much better team around him than prior years.