Hornets @ Vandals  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

2. 2. Close one?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a tough one for the Vandals but.... I do think we can run the ball enuff behind that big O-line and pick and choose our spots to hit a pass and we will be ok . Defense has to play extremely well.

Van 35

Athens 31

This is going to be a tough one for the Vandals but.... I do think we can run the ball enuff behind that big O-line and pick and choose our spots to hit a pass and we will be ok . Defense has to play extremely well.

Van 35

Athens 31

I like your prediction. But I don't think Van's "Big O-line" is gonna be that much a struggle for Athens Defense.

Now if Athens comes out with no huddle offense and they've not improved on it, then I see Vans D scoring much more than Vans Offense.

Well I only make predictions when my team isn't playing but I know Athens is probably the toughest opponent Van has had this year. In 24 hours we will know the results. It's going to be a fun night with great football weather. I WILL predict that a cheeseburger from the concession stand will be in my hand in time for the kickoff.

Sub varsity scores

Van 7th A 14 Athens A 6

Athens B won don't know score

Van 8th A 33 Athens A 6

Van B won don't know score

I heard Van freshman won but idk for sure.

I saw on another thread Athens JV won big.

Vans 8th A team put some work. Awesome job.

The JV game was real good. Athens did an outstanding job on D. Van could of scored more but dropped a lot of passes. Final 54-20

Well I only make predictions when my team isn't playing but I know Athens is probably the toughest opponent Van has had this year. In 24 hours we will know the results. It's going to be a fun night with great football weather. I WILL predict that a cheeseburger from the concession stand will be in my hand in time for the kickoff.

Lol. I'm with you on that as well, but I'll add a fresh cup of hot chocolate with that cheeseburger. I'm expecting a good game.