Center @ Carthage

11Deep

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Center
    • Carthage

The only question is whether the Dawgs' offensive starters play in the 2nd half...Carthage 40+, Center <20

Quite honestly the Riders should leave their starters out as well, at least after the 1st. I mean seriously what's the point? Y'all are a powerhouse and we're struggling. Why should either team risk getting their starters hurt over a game when it's obvious who's going to win? I know some will rag on me for my point of view, then so be it, but I'm just being real. I hope the Riders can go as far as possible into the playoffs, but we won't even be competitive against any team we face if we don't have most of our starters healthy. Just saying.

Quite honestly the Riders should leave their starters out as well, at least after the 1st. I mean seriously what's the point? Y'all are a powerhouse and we're struggling. Why should either team risk getting their starters hurt over a game when it's obvious who's going to win? I know some will rag on me for my point of view, then so be it, but I'm just being real. I hope the Riders can go as far as possible into the playoffs, but we won't even be competitive against any team we face if we don't have most of our starters healthy. Just saying.

Interesting post!

I'm sure that the Riders will pick up at least one more win in district, over the Devils. I think the matchup that interests me the most is who's gonna wind up second. Jasper is struggling through a down season and the Riders could have just enough to surprise the Jasper Bulldogs. As for this one, though, Carthage rolls.

With that being said can Center beat Huntington?

Well, this thread died out quickly...

Ready for tonight! Hope the Dawgs put it away early cuz I gotta work in tha mornin.

How's Center's defense? Can they keep the Dawgs under 50?

They should, at least in first half.that is lol