John Tyler Vs Lindale (HomeComing Week)

NODAYSOFFTX

The defense gave up 206 yards rushing to a backup running back. How is that stopping the run?

I don't disagree with anything else you said. I was just curious why heatfan characterized the win as a "big" win.

you can go online and watch the game you will see what happened.

http://etxnetwork.wp.icblivetv.com/my-videos/?video=6557

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Lindale had to move up and play teams their enrollment size it has been a rough ride for them. they really enjoyed beating up smaller schools and now they are getting theirs. They should have remembered what goes around comes around. I hope they continue to get their heads handed to them. go John Tyler.

Since Lindale had to move up and play teams their enrollment size it has been a rough ride for them. they really enjoyed beating up smaller schools and now they are getting theirs. They should have remembered what goes around comes around. I hope they continue to get their heads handed to them. go John Tyler.

Lol! Wat! They must have kick yur schools' teeth in once or twice?

Lol! Wat! They must have kick yur schools' teeth in once or twice?

Eaglefan is probably from Canton. When Lindale was in 14-3A they had an enrollment of over 1,000 within months of the snapshot date and the average enrollment of the district was 650. Yes they kicked his schools "teeth in once or twice". Van was the only competitive district game for Lindale. Emory-Rains had an enrollment of 480 and they beat them down those two years 116 to 8. Now they are Emory-Rains and they'll get no sympathy from me either, lol.

Eaglefan is probably from Canton. When Lindale was in 14-3A they had an enrollment of over 1,000 within months of the snapshot date and the average enrollment of the district was 650. Yes they kicked his schools "teeth in once or twice". Van was the only competitive district game for Lindale. Emory-Rains had an enrollment of 480 and they beat them down those two years 116 to 8. Now they are Emory-Rains and they'll get no sympathy from me either, lol.

He could be from Canton or he could be one of those kids or parents who got their feelings hurt by MM over there. I hear there has been a lot of dissention in the ranks since some of the better talent graduated over the years. Although truth be told they did not have very many teams over there that could have competed with JT to start with. Lot of good folks over there though. Van too for that matter. :)

He could be from Canton or he could be one of those kids or parents who got their feelings hurt by MM over there. I hear there has been a lot of dissention in the ranks since some of the better talent graduated over the years. Although truth be told they did not have very many teams over there that could have competed with JT to start with. Lot of good folks over there though. Van too for that matter. :)

Your probably right, I never considered that they could be from Lindale. Anyway, I've heard the same thing about the dissention over there.

Where are the Lindale fans?

There was a few on here predicting lindale wins big in week 1 against chapel hill. Have not seen them on here very often since then. By the way JT wins this game BIG!! Lindale way overmatched even with a down JT team

Where are the Lindale fans?

There was a few on here predicting lindale wins big in week 1 against chapel hill. Have not seen them on here very often since then. By the way JT wins this game BIG!! Lindale way overmatched even with a down JT team

I don't care if you team is up or down. You have to show love for them. Look at the Nacogdoches fans. They will tell you what is going to happen, and still go to the game.