1. 1. Pick a winner

• Houston Texans (2 - 4)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (6 - 0)

I'm going to pick:

Texans 24, Chiefs 14 IF Keenum starts

Chiefs 24, Texans 10 IF Yates starts

Chiefs 40, Texans 6 if squab starts

AFC South Standings Week 6

Colts 4 - 1.....(1 - 0 Division)....(2 - 1 AFC)

Titans 3 - 3....(0 - 1 Division)....(3 - 2 AFC)

Texans 2 - 4....(1 - 0 Division)....(2 - 1 AFC)

Jags 0 - 6....(0 - 1 Division)....(0 - 4 AFC)

This weeks games:

Texans @ Chiefs

49ers @ Titans

Chargers @ Jags

Broncos @ Colts

Chiefs offense is not that great, and their D is 22nd against the run.....Keenum adds another pair of legs and can make plays when things break down......I don't see the Chiefs being able to move the ball very well against the Texans, and If Keenum is under center, I see the Texans beginning their climb back into the AFC playoff picture........

Reid should go up another "X" in the shirt size..... :lol:

uote name="Colmesneilfan1" post="1961627" timestamp="1381792836"]

Chiefs offense is not that great, and their D is 22nd against the run.....Keenum adds another pair of legs and can make plays when things break down......I don't see the Chiefs being able to move the ball very well against the Texans, and If Keenum is under center, I see the Texans beginning their climb back into the AFC playoff picture........

Reid should go up another "X" in the shirt size..... :lol:

Chiefs defense makes up for in pass defense....they swarm QB's like no one's business.

Which is the loudest fan base Seattle or Kansas City : http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/arrowhead-stadium-reclaims-title-world-loudest-stadium-chiefs-211332866--nfl.html . Believe it or not.

At the start of this season, I would have picked the Texain'ts, but they're a team on self destruct. Why it happened, I don't know. The Chief's seem to be on a mission this year, and I have them winning 24-21. Maybe it's a pick six by whichever quarterback Kubiak decides on, or maybe it's a couple of missed field goals by Bullock. With the Texain'ts you never know how they're going to lose.

Not sure what to think about the Texans right now. We saw how good they can be in the first half against Seattle. On the other hand, the last 10 quarters since then have been UGLY. Houston is very fortunate to have their two wins and not be 0-6 going into this week.

A loss here and we could be talking Kubiak being fired during the bye week...If he makes it past KC, losing to Indy coming out of a bye would be the death nail in his coffin...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9839777/houston-texans-name-case-keenum-qb-matt-schaub-out

Looks like Keenum is getting the start Sunday for the Texans...I believe that means Colmes is going with a 24-14 win for the Texans

Definitely....you can hear the difference in the way the Texans are talking now that squab is out and they have a Mo-BILE QB who can add another dimension to the offense.......It's going to be a fun Sunday afternoon....... :)

Good start by Keenum...Defense was amazing again. Poor play calling from Kubiak as the Texans lose their fifth straight...

Words cannot describe my disappointment

Houston was very competitive but man Kanas City Defense is nasty.