Teague at Elkhart

player73

This game will feature two of Class 2a top rushers in Teague's John Love ( over 1600 yds in 7 games ) and Elkhart's Jeffery Wilson who had over 1300 going into tonights game against Franklin.Teague offense is on a roll and the D is improving every game.Teague is 2-0 in district while the Elks are 1-1. Thoughts ?

This game will feature two of Class 2a top rushers in Teague's John Love ( over 1600 yds in 7 games ) and Elkhart's Jeffery Wilson who had over 1300 going into tonights game against Franklin.Teague offense is on a roll and the D is improving every game.Teague is 2-0 in district while the Elks are 1-1. Thoughts ?

Congrats to John Love. Averaging 230+ per game is crazy. Great season so far.

Only reason I say Teague close is because of Wilson. If Teague can contain him it could be ugly, but if he gets a few big runs it could be close. He is a star and if you let him takeover he can hurt you

Wilson will get his but Teague has wayyy 2 many weapons and wins big.

Top two running backs in the district going head to head here. Neither team should throw it at all, but Teague has the weapons to open it up a little bit more.

I'll take Teague in a close one, but still think Wilson rushes for 200 yards and 3 scores.

Other games:

Franklin - Crockett: Franklin by as many as they want

Trinity - Westwood: Trinity by 14

Topher805 , look for Teague to stay balanced.For the year, 208 rushing plays and 192 passing plays.IMO, Coach Johnson has done a great job calling the Offense.

That's why I have to take Teague in this one. If they were heavy in one direction or the other, I think Elkhart could pull off the upset.