Teague at Elkhart

player73

Teague rolled up 632 yards total offense against the Elk.Jr.QB Austin Skinner was 19-25-388 -6 tds and no ints.Jr RB John Love 24 rushes for 194 yards and 2 tds.Love also was on the end of a 75 yard td pass from Skinner.Jr WR Aaron Mitchell caught 5 for 171 yards and 3 tds.Skinner spread to ball around with Soph WR M. Sheppard and Jr WR Robbie West catching Tds passes to go along with some outstanding catches by both of them.Good win for the Lions as many were picking Elkhart in an upset.Next up is Crockett in the Lions last home game of the season.Its hard to believe its already week 9.

Teague rolled up 632 yards total offense against the Elk.Jr.QB Austin Skinner was 19-25-388 -6 tds and no ints.Jr RB John Love 24 rushes for 194 yards and 2 tds.Love also was on the end of a 75 yard td pass from Skinner.Jr WR Aaron Mitchell caught 5 for 171 yards and 3 tds.Skinner spread to ball around with Soph WR M. Sheppard and Jr WR Robbie West catching Tds passes to go along with some outstanding catches by both of them.Good win for the Lions as many were picking Elkhart in an upset.Next up is Crockett in the Lions last home game of the season.Its hard to believe its already week 9.

I was told Thursday that a baseball coach from Elkhart said that our defense will never be nothing without Kelton Henderson.. I was also told that a former Teague coach that's in Elkhart now said there was NO way our offense could handle their defense.. I wonder what they think now after seeing us up close Friday night and the way we did them on both sides of the ball :)

Got a text today wanting me not to post info that I only heard on this forum. I have faith in the source that told me this was true and I will stand by what I wrote. If this hurts some feelings well thats just part of the business.

Tell em homegrown if they can't handle what they guaranteed then they don't need to say it! # stay real bud!