Nac 6-1 (2-0) vs Whitehouse 7-0 (2-0)

nacdragon07

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of a team I'm happier for this season than Nac. They have been down a long long time. So it's good to see them having a strong season.

I look their history up on the old supersite info and see it's their best start since 1992 when they were (6-0-1). They advanced to the region semis that season.

Could be another season like that for them.

That being said.... no one has stopped WH's offense yet this season. Hard to pick against them. Nac has been winning...but not winning big like WH.

I'm pulling for the Nac upset. But I think WH takes it.

I was at Nac's last playoff game in 2006 when they were at Rose Stadium Vs. Texrakana. Good chance we could see a rematch in the second round this year.

Good luck Nac!

I can't think of a team I'm happier for this season than Nac. They have been down a long long time. So it's good to see them having a strong season.

I look their history up on the old supersite info and see it's their best start since 1992 when they were (6-0-1). They advanced to the region semis that season.

Could be another season like that for them.

That being said.... no one has stopped WH's offense yet this season. Hard to pick against them. Nac has been winning...but not winning big like WH.

I'm pulling for the Nac upset. But I think WH takes it.

I was at Nac's last playoff game in 2006 when they were at Rose Stadium Vs. Texrakana. Good chance we could see a rematch in the second round this year.

Good luck Nac!

They will play someone from the Ennis district.

Would love to see Nac win this game but, I just don't think they can score with Whitehouse. Nac's defense is good but they would have to get a lot of stops against a very good offense.

I think Nac will keep it close, but Whitehouse will pull away in the 4th QTR.

Would love to see Nac win this game but, I just don't think they can score with Whitehouse. Nac's defense is good but they would have to get a lot of stops against a very good offense.

I think Nac will keep it close, but Whitehouse will pull away in the 4th QTR.

Defense wins championships...

I would think Whitehouse would put up points against Nac. They gave up over 300 yards rushing and 41 points against Corsicana, and while Corsicana has put up points on most teams this year, the 41 against Nac was with their best running back in a ankle boot on the sideline. I haven't seen Whitehouse, but based on their results and what I know of their players they have a potent offense. Offensively Nac is okay and should be able to put up some points against Whitehouse I'd imagine, but IMO not enough.

I'd pick Whitehouse something like 56-28.