Mizzou

DLine06

Last year Mizzoo did get crushed! This year they look pretty good. Mizzoo did have a lot of injuries last year though. This year Florida is about Like Ole Ms when it comes to injuries, decimated!!! Florida had two more players out including their top RB for the Mizzou and Ole MS will be missing their best RB and their best DL that was left.

Also, before the Ole MS win tonight, A&M was tied for 5th in the SEC and last year finished about tied for 6th. Nizzou finished 11th or about that last year in the SEC. I would not call that taking the SEC by storm by either team!

Florida has always been overrated

Offense yes but their defense normally carries them and Mizzou won impressively.

Tigers carry a 2 game lead in the SEC east. Couple more wins will put them in Atlanta.s

Mizzou has opened alot of eyes so far this year and when I make this comment just like lionfan03 did dont get angry...Mizz has a tough road with SC, Ole Miss, The ags, and Vandy. Just like Baylor starting their "real sched" next week. Should be interesting the next 5 weeks or so.

calm down they still have a hard stretch. Decent South Carlina, Ole Miss, A&M, Vandy ( I think). Not saying its impossibe but they are in postion.

South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and aTm to close....not an easy schedule by any means, but with a two-game lead in the division, Misery is looking to punch their ticket to Hotlanta.

Who is getting angry lol just saying they don't have a easy games down the road well if you don't count Kentucky. Baylor is in the same boat.

I was referring to the Baylor/Mizz fans out there about the angry part. Both have TOUGH roads ahead. I predicted on another thread that Baylor may lose 3 if they dont watch out. Mizz will have 2 losses I think!! The end will be interesting.