Tatum vs Sabine

Bluetooth

I don't think it will be 49-0. After great wins over White Oak and Troup, Coach Evans will have the game won by the second quarter, then put in the second and third string. He has a lot of respect for teams, and especially the players, like Sabine's who come out year after year even though the odds are against them. I feel the same way. I have a special place in my heart for teams like this. I try and tone down the excitement on the radio when Tatum goes way up on teams like this. Keeps you humble.

I don't think it will be 49-0. After great wins over White Oak and Troup, Coach Evans will have the game won by the second quarter, then put in the second and third string. He has a lot of respect for teams, and especially the players, like Sabine's who come out year after year even though the odds are against them. I feel the same way. I have a special place in my heart for teams like this. I try and tone down the excitement on the radio when Tatum goes way up on teams like this. Keeps you humble.

I believe I'm going to shed a tear!

Like I said early in the year, Tatum, can win a Ring this year, and still believe, they would be a top team in 3A this year(They would give any of them a good game atleast) , but I got lambasted by some of the Tatum faithfull (Eagle 8 lol), all I got about this particular game, is one word..UGLY!

lol i hope sabine isnt that big a sore loser

Not at all. Out of any group of kids we play each year, I like Sabine the most. You know why? It's bc they play for the purity. The odds are always against them. They play for the love of the game.