Bullying?

necks89

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forney had a similar game back in 1961 against Ladonia Fannindel in a district contest. The Jackrabbits completely overran Fannindel by a final of 90-0. Forney amassed 607 yard of offense to 37 for the Falcons. In the 4th quarter the Rabbits punted on first down just to keep the score from going into the 100s. No one from Ladonia cried foul or accused us of bullying. It was a simple case of one team being totally dominate over the opposition, same case with Aledo over Western Hills.

That parent from Ft. Worth is barking up the wrong tree!!

If Western Hills is that bad they need to go to a non district schedule until they get better.

Um...

Seagoville (6-1) - L 61-7

Fort Worth Brewer (3-4) - L 62-10

Denton (3-4) - L 63-0

Not working out much better for them on that level either.

Now because of this parent the entire nation knows how bad Western Hills is and how talanted Aledo is. Bullying is a very very real problem. This idiot parent disrespected every victim of bullying and showed how utterly stupid adults can be. Its a wonder some kids have a chance.

+10

It's gotten worse than all of America knowing! It's bad enough to be made fun of & laughed at by your own country, but with the immediate spred of info on the internet, as of last night this had been reported on 3 continents. They've now become international comic relief, & the butt of every sports related joke in several different countries, with the son of the moronic report filer getting the worst of it. And, we all know it's just a matter of time before a name comes out, & then where will they be??

This whole scenario made it all the way to Good Morning America this morning. Did any one else see and, if so what did you think? The panel was somewhat split on the situation.

I'm sure the panel was split for political reasons to appeal to both sides. People on TV an radio always split to appeal to both sides no matter what the subject.

Now because of this parent the entire nation knows how bad Western Hills is and how talanted Aledo is. Bullying is a very very real problem. This idiot parent disrespected every victim of bullying and showed how utterly stupid adults can be. Its a wonder some kids have a chance.

Geez, I feel your bullying me by using that font!

and worse it was the father who brought about these bullying charges...SMDH

Looks like Daddy never played football. Life aint fair and not everybody is equal. Friday night proved that. Let your son take the buttwhupping and learn from it.

I hope the name of the person that filed the charge never gets released. Unfortunately, if it does his poor son is about to learn the real definition of being bullied. News media, social media, classmates, etc. will have his name plastered.

Thats a shame. The kid probably didnt ask for this. Now he's gotta pay for his daddy's mistake.

I hope the name of the person that filed the charge never gets released. Unfortunately, if it does his poor son is about to learn the real definition of being bullied. News media, social media, classmates, etc. will have his name plastered.

I expect their name will be known far and wide soon. Freedom of Information request will make it so.

It's just a matter of time before the name comes out. Keeping something like that a secret is practically impossible these days. And, that's something these people should've thought of before they did something so completely stupid, & potentially harmful for their son. The minute a name comes to light, it's gonna be a living nightmare for the boy. Poor kid!