18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Cowboys (4 - 3)
    • Detroit Lions (4 - 3)

I'm going:

Lions 30

Cowboys 28

NFC East Standings Week 7:

Cowboys 4 - 3....(3 - 0 Division).....(4 - 0 NFC)

Eagles 3 - 4.....(2 - 1 Division).....(3 - 1 NFC)

Redskins 2 - 4....(0 - 2 Division).....(1 - 4 NFC)

Giants 1 - 6....(0 - 2 Division)....(1 - 4 NFC)

This weeks games:

Cowboys @ Lions

Redskins @ Broncos

Giants @ Eagles

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Lions winning this, and I hope I eat crow, because it does taste good regardless of what some say. Give me the Lions 38-27 at Ford Field. I know one of my High School classmates will be dancing in the Longview Downtown streets after the victory with his Lions helmet. I'll be praying he doesn't.

X factor is Reggie Bush. If we thought Danny Wood head was bad, better not allow him to get some real estate.

Reggie Bush suffered a leg injury in practice and may end up as a game time decision. Both tackles for Detroit have had some injury issue, and the backup tackle is out.

JJ Wilcox has also suffered a knee sprain, and is out. Ware isn't practicing, so he will be out. Miles Austin hasn't been doing much in practice, not sure where he'll stand. Lance Dunbar seems to be healed and likely will return. Murray may be a game time decision.

Yeah, but Foles was basically no thread to beat Dallas passing. That won't be the case with Stafford.

I used to think the same way as you on this. But over the years Dallas and other teams have been just killed by the backup qb's that apparently are not very good. You see it all the time when a(an) running-back or qb goes down and their backup shines. Naturally the rest of the team can pick up in other areas that help. Or it could be just the timing of the new players works for what is on the field at the time.

So let me get this right, it is ok to trip a person as long as your are looking at the ball....That makes sense...So everytime a guy goes for the ball on a pass play just rip him as long as you are looking back for the ball

The receiver didn't mean to trip him, no harm no foul .... :P

So let me get this right, it is ok to trip a person as long as your are looking at the ball....That makes sense...So everytime a guy goes for the ball on a pass play just rip him as long as you are looking back for the ball

They have allowed the "accidental tripping" for some time now. It's probably a good rule as long as it is accidental. Sometimes intent can be disguised very well.