18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Cowboys (4 - 3)
    • Detroit Lions (4 - 3)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking about predicting the season, I predicted or voted that the Cowboys would lose, but I was hoping for a win...and to hell with the Broncos

I predicted that the Cowboys would finish 7-9, but that record would probably be good enough to win the NFC Least. Meanwhile, Denver just scored. :P

This is the statement I am speaking of. Right out of thin air.

Get a life.

So when Brad Sham says "Your Dallas Cowboys" or the Mavericks are introduced as "Your Dallas Mavericks" the people that say it are not fans ???? Are you really that juvenile ??? But it is a really ingenious way to change the subject

Dez is being a punk on the sideline right now.

I counted this game as a loss before we started...but the way the Cowboys lost was pathetic.

I don't blame Dez for how he feels but he needs man up and swallow this loss.

Is Stafford THE MAN, or what ? He took it all on his shoulders and willed the Lions to win. That's what I mean by coming through in crunch time.

No he's not the man. Megatron is. Stafford threw 3 picks!! They won despite him. He can't hold Romo's jockstrap.

Thankx, I think ol Ware and Witten might just whoop some of the ghetto outa of ol Dez after the game too.

Intensity by Dez is one thing but there is a right way to do things. Ware and Witten both were getting on him good. At the same time we saw the offensive line be terrible run blocking and that only allowed Dallas to pass the ball. The offensive line coach needs to change some of his scheming and correct it.

At least Dallas got their scoring average!

Get a life.

So when Brad Sham says "Your Dallas Cowboys" or the Mavericks are introduced as "Your Dallas Mavericks" the people that say it are not fans ???? Are you really that juvenile ??? But it is a really ingenious way to change the subject

Hey just throwing back some of the same old stuff you guys dish out to me. If you can't take it .... don't respond.

Romo should be forcing the football to Dez just like Stafford is to Johnson.

That should be the last thing he does.

Calvin Johnson 14 catches

Dez Bryant 3 catches

Wonder why Dez is mad??

I understand your point. How do you thing the running-backs feel when there is no one blocking for them and they get hammered as soon as the ball is handed off to them? I too agree Dez should have been targeted more. Sometimes a qb does not see everyone no matter how well they scan the field.

Dez should have been sat on the sideline for a time. Tantrums should never be rewarded @ any age.

:lol:

Good to see your sense of humor back.

No he's not the man. Megatron is. Stafford threw 3 picks!! They won despite him. He can't hold Romo's jockstrap.

I would take Stafford over Romo all day long ... there is a reason Tony T was an undrafted free agent and Stafford was a #1 overall draft pick.

I would take Stafford over Romo all day long ... there is a reason Tony T was an undrafted free agent and Stafford was a #1 overall draft pick.

Stafford played terrible but he has a monster at reciever.

Tony threw for three scores and did everything possible to win this game without making a mistake.

Is Stafford THE MAN, or what ? He took it all on his shoulders and willed the Lions to win. That's what I mean by coming through in crunch time.

Did Stafford NOT will his team to win last week? So Stafford didn't come through in crunch time last week?

So does that mean that Stafford was garbage three times this season already? just wondering.