Texas @ TCU

Baron

If Texas lost this game no one would be shocked. It's obvious the key to the game will be Texas' rushing attack vs the TCU defense. I'm sure TCU will fill the box with defenders and make Case try to beat them. If Texas can't run the ball it's up to the Longhorn defense to stop the TCU offense. Most teams can, but we're talking about a Texas defense that has had one good game this year and is still trying to find its way. If TCU controls the line of scrimmage they will win this game. Unless McCoy pulls a rabbit out of his rear end like he did at Kyle field. If Texas can rush like they did against Oklahoma then Boykin will have to do the rabbit act.

TCU has the best defense in the Big 12 so Texas will have to work for their points, but if they can just get 20 then that should be too much for TCU to be able to match.

Actually, OU has the best defense in the Big 12 (total defense). TCU is 3rd behind Baylor, yes Baylor.

Is Ash out?

I don't know if Ash will see the field again this year. I've heard talk about a medical redshirt. If the running game continues to do well and McCoy manages the offense, this may be Brown's way of avoiding a QB controversy. If it plays out this way I wonder what's going to happen in the next 2 years with Ash, Swoopes and possibly Heard on the team.

No disrespect to Ash but Texas needs to move on.

I think Ash will be a non-factor the rest of this year. If McCoy takes a step back, Swoopes will be considered as a replacement before Ash. Four weeks now with concussion related symptoms, six if you don't count the K State game. Better to let him get healthy and look towards next year.

I think Ash will be a non-factor the rest of this year. If McCoy takes a step back, Swoopes will be considered as a replacement before Ash. Four weeks now with concussion related symptoms, six if you don't count the K State game. Better to let him get healthy and look towards next year.

I am guessing his main symptoms right now are the killer headaches and lack of ability to focus on something (such as reading). Once symptoms reach this point, he and his coaches should seriously consider sitting the rest of the season...