From the look at some scores tonight......

RETIREDFAN1

If only the coaches had the option to take their ball and go home at halftime....

Yep...let's teach the kids to quit and go home when things are going bad......that's why this Republic is in such dire straits right now......I love it when politics crosses paths with football..... :)

When the going gets tough...QUIT!

yep...so when things get tough in the job market, might as well quit, go home, and take welfare or unemployment instead of fighting for a job........

I agree. No one can stand to lose every one has to win. I wonder if they would get favoritism in the job market. I know they would quit and go home or change jobs.

they would go home and live off welfare instead of fighting in the job market where there is actual COMPETITION......

Watching BYU/Boise St.....that targeting rule is another maggot infested liberal commie rule added to destroy football....that rule needs to be done away with......and the NFL may as well put flags on and play it that way with all the "safety" rules..........

Watching BYU/Boise St.....that targeting rule is another maggot infested liberal commie rule added to destroy football....that rule needs to be done away with......and the NFL may as well put flags on and play it that way with all the "safety" rules..........

Why don't you just tell us how ya really feel about it. Hahaha

Well, I know one school that wanted to take their beating like men. The Cushing coach was screaming at the officiating crew for a running clock late in the game when the Bearkats were losing to Shebbyville 54-6. He told the crew that he didn't ask for a running clock, but they were running it from up in the press box. Several times the crew was signaling to stop the clock, but it kept running.