MV at Redwater

Tigerfan7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we play like we did against QC and not how we did against df.

I would like to think that the competition you played had a lil bit to do with how you played. DF ain't QC bubba.

However, I think MV will take this game. On another note, RW supplies some sho nuff good grubb at the concession stand...

I would like to think that the competition you played had a lil bit to do with how you played. DF ain't QC bubba.

However, I think MV will take this game. On another note, RW supplies some sho nuff good grubb at the concession stand...

By no means am I disregarding df and how good they are. But as an offense you can't just throw the ball in the air and hope someone wearing purple comes down with it. Which is exactly what we did last night.

By no means am I disregarding df and how good they are. But as an offense you can't just throw the ball in the air and hope someone wearing purple comes down with it. Which is exactly what we did last night.

MV tried running the ball some, just wasn't successful with it.

MV showed potential to stop the run. MV wins it If their QB and receivers can get in sync.

Well, Hooks has played them both, so I can understand the prediction. I will be at this game. I hope to be posting updates if I can find my phone and if I can get service out there!(usually can't) On a side note, I saw where FNR app is now available on android!!!

This is one that turnovers and special teams could very well decide the outcome. RW will match heads up with MV and MV had better get their passing game down in practice his week if they want to keep it close. I'm going with RW just becuase of their kids Heart and their relentless leave it all on the field.