John Tyler (6-2)-(3-0) Nacogdoches (6-2)-(2-1)

cujoforlife

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a dogfight. Nac has the running game to make it a miserable night for JT's defense. JT's offense will make some plays but they'll need 60 plus points to win. JT is at the point and time of the season where some LUCK is needed. The loser of this game will be the #2 4AD1 representative and more than likely draw a surging Lancaster in the first round.

i am sorry if i give respect to every team.

It's ok to say a bad team is bad....that is not disrespectful. They r 0-8 and u say they have a good offense. I really don't care either way but something ain't right at JT. that is why I say Nac has a shot.

It's ok to say a bad team is bad....that is not disrespectful. They r 0-8 and u say they have a good offense. I really don't care either way but something ain't right at JT. that is why I say Nac has a shot.

What's not right is JT doesn't have the offense it had the last two years. The talent is there but these aren't the same players that could score in one play and look good doing it. Defensively JT is same as it's been the majority of the last 7 seasons, not good enough. This year there is no fig leaf so the worst offenses are going to have their moments.

What's not right is JT doesn't have the offense it had the last two years. The talent is there but these aren't the same players that could score in one play and look good doing it. Defensively JT is same as it's been the majority of the last 7 seasons, not good enough. This year there is no fig leaf so the worst offenses are going to have their moments.

well that is true, but these guys are a bit young. The problem I see is the turnovers, flags,high snaps, and other mental errors. But you are right, the talent is there. They can score enough points to win games. Geo has gotten better. And Nick Cain has stepped up. And there are great players on Def like Ausborne. Just need some of these young guys to step up and cut out mental mistakes.

when they put things together, like the Lee game, they are tough to beat. Cut out mistakes, and this team can go far.

it may be okay for you, but for me. These kids work hard everyday. To do their best in every game. So I give them their respect.

well that is true, but these guys are a bit young. The problem I see is the turnovers, flags,high snaps, and other mental errors. But you are right, the talent is there. They can score enough points to win games. Geo has gotten better. And Nick Cain has stepped up. And there are great players on Def like Ausborne. Just need some of these young guys to step up and cut out mental mistakes.

when they put things together, like the Lee game, they are tough to beat. Cut out mistakes, and this team can go far.

The problem I see is the defense which isn't young. It's a senior laden unit that has allowed subpar offenses to take away much needed possession time from what is a young JT offense. The offense can score but they make mistakes because that side of the ball has been rushed along. When JT does finally play a decent offense it will take a strong defensive effort much like the Lee game for JT to win.

This will be a dogfight. Nac has the running game to make it a miserable night for JT's defense. JT's offense will make some plays but they'll need 60 plus points to win. JT is at the point and time of the season where some LUCK is needed. The loser of this game will be the #2 4AD1 representative and more than likely draw a surging Lancaster in the first round.

The loser will play Legacy who already beat Lancaster. The winner will play Lancaster/Summit winner. Legacy wont lose to Lake Ridge...

The loser will play Legacy who already beat Lancaster. The winner will play Lancaster/Summit winner. Legacy wont lose to Lake Ridge...

Yes, you are correct. Legacy will be the #1 seed in district 15 and will play the #2 seed from district 16.