John Tyler (6-2)-(3-0) Nacogdoches (6-2)-(2-1)

cujoforlife

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say this game is a toss up. Nac is way better than Jacksonville. Heck Nac beat lufkin who beat JT. I think Nac wins this one in a close game.

well when you have a first year quarterback and half of the offensive starters have no experience going into Lufkin on the road what do you expect, a 60-0 win by them? Lol also it was the first game vs now.

Teams like this jt plays better against we heard this when lee was winning lee was gone beat us by 3 or 4 tds an they came out n shut them out I'm thinking nac may score 3 points if jt come out an play like they did against lee. I mean this is still the same nac team we put 70 plus on like the last two years

Somthing I noticed throughout this season on a lot of plays passing plays bendy just stands there and does nothing then runs a slant to middle of the field when geo is under pressure like they do don't make any route for him and all the other wr's run routes

the defense played "decent' in the second half but for the first time all year the offense and special teams were terrible.i want to say Nac will beat JT but idk

we have to learn how to stop beating ourselves we have yet to play four perfect quarters of football so I believe Nac will give a good effort but fall just short and lose by 10.

Somthing I noticed throughout this season on a lot of plays passing plays bendy just stands there and does nothing then runs a slant to middle of the field when geo is under pressure like they do don't make any route for him and all the other wr's run routes

That could be designed. I've seen teams run something similar. WR's clear out and another WR runs a delayed crossing pattern. Or it could be a read route, where the WR delays and looks at the defense and then runs to open grass. Lot's of spread teams are doing this now.