Elysian Fields vs New Diana

SteelJacket

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nd is not secured a playoff spot yet. They have to beat Dekalb and PP has to beat EF. Both should happen but if EF happens to win is would probably know ND out. Lots of if's....

Nd is not secured a playoff spot yet. They have to beat Dekalb and PP has to beat EF. Both should happen but if EF happens to win is would probably know ND out. Lots of if's....

That's what the coach told me after the game so there's still a chance

And why would HS or PP have sour grapes for ND? Pray tell. Just got some good friends from EF.

Exactly. Plus, several of those friends have kids in the band &/or on the football team. And, both of my kids have friends in EF also. Just pulling for folks we know, especially the kids. To my knowledge, I don't know a soul in ND.

Im going with EF because they have a lot of young talent, some veteran players, a proud tradition, and after the last two games they HAVE to be tired of getting kicked around. Plus they are known for turning it around this time of the year. EF will be up for this game. Should be a good one.

Another one that you missed....lol

So you are telling me you make your game predictions based on friends....LOL come on...

Actually, I support. Only make actual game predictions for HS. I knew it would be tough for EF. Thanks for being so concerned with my posts Gramps.lol; You know the one I DIDNT miss.:)