Joaquin@Timpson

ramfan1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear y'all, I was just makin a funny. Every team wants to make a statement in every game. If they don't , they shouldn't take the field in my opinion .

I think y'all take this one by 21-28 , and that is the truth . Chain out...

our kids do want to make a statement and the statement is pound the rock.go rams

actually i think you need it to be by 41+

I'm not sure why you think that. I believe the district tiebreaker is on a 21 point cap. Timpson has no chance of being in the tiebreaker. That being said, I want to see another dominating performance. Timpson is hurting from injuries, which has led to a losing skid. I hate it for them, but we don't need to let them hang around. Jump on 'em early just like we have the last two weeks. Get 'em down and kick 'em. Be in the locker room at halftime trying to think up ways keep from scoring 100. That's what we need this week.

I'm not sure why you think that. I believe the district tiebreaker is on a 21 point cap. Timpson has no chance of being in the tiebreaker. That being said, I want to see another dominating performance. Timpson is hurting from injuries, which has led to a losing skid. I hate it for them, but we don't need to let them hang around. Jump on 'em early just like we have the last two weeks. Get 'em down and kick 'em. Be in the locker room at halftime trying to think up ways keep from scoring 100. That's what we need this week.

haha its between me and Ram04. less than 41 and I get some free shrimp. more than 41 and he gets the same down at the old post office.

haha its between me and Ram04. less than 41 and I get some free shrimp. more than 41 and he gets the same down at the old post office.

Understood. I'd forgotten about that little wager. Should be fun to see who gets to eat shrimp. Hopefully it won't be crow instead.

Understood. I'd forgotten about that little wager. Should be fun to see who gets to eat shrimp. Hopefully it won't be crow instead.

honestly i have a feeling like im gonna be buying some shrimp.

beckville beat timpson by 3 points we beat beckville by 31 think we beat timpson by 3 tds

Hold on there just a second hoss, Beckville really beat Beckville and if them stinkin refs woulda called holding and horsecollars right the game woulda went into overtime. Now pipe that up an smoke it or do whatever ya wana with it but that's the true storie of whats what

Hold on there just a second hoss, Beckville really beat Beckville and if them stinkin refs woulda called holding and horsecollars right the game woulda went into overtime. Now pipe that up an smoke it or do whatever ya wana with it but that's the true storie of whats what

every one including we the ram fans hve said the same thing in the past when we got it handed to us. doesnt always make it true. we as fans always think there is more called against them than the other team. sometimes its so sometimes its not. the last six minutes i heard on the radio was not one sided. there were a lot of dropped passes by the timoson players or it could of turned out different. so in that case timpson beat timpson. but i was wrong on one thing it wasnt 31 points it was 29 points

Pretty sure I don't make excuses when our opponent goes two foot on us, beatings ### but they are what they are. We've taken two this year, shelbyville beat us because we weren't in shape and Cayuga just beat us plain and simple.if we played again , I honestly believe we would win both of those games. But maybe in the playoffs...

Pretty sure I don't make excuses when our opponent goes two foot on us, beatings ### but they are what they are. We've taken two this year, shelbyville beat us because we weren't in shape and Cayuga just beat us plain and simple.if we played again , I honestly believe we would win both of those games. But maybe in the playoffs...

thats athe way we feel about our loss to elkhart and carlisle. but that is done and over with. just hope we get deep in the playoffs. but we still have 2 games to play before post season. and the excuses are just that excuses. its like coulda shoulda woulda but then wasnt. and besides i think yall went three foot on us.lol

Joaquin should win this one with no problem the Bears are down and out. Joaquin by 30+ if they want to make a statement heading to the playoffs. You have to finish and put away the weak teams and do the small things right. They need to put a little concern into the game plan of the Bosquevilles, Altos, and S.A's

Joaquin should win this one with no problem the Bears are down and out. Joaquin by 30+ if they want to make a statement heading to the playoffs. You have to finish and put away the weak teams and do the small things right. They need to put a little concern into the game plan of the Bosquevilles, Altos, and S.A's

+1

You went from being the poster I despised most to actually a top contributor. Good post