Joaquin@Timpson

ramfan1

Timpson seems to be struggling stopping the run. Not a good thing with the Big Blue Machine coming to town.

yeah #11, 3, and #12 are beasts. and i dont see them slowing down. #19 is very good also. take your pick they are all hard to stop. hopefully they will keep it up this friday

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah #11, 3, and #12 are beasts. and i dont see them slowing down. #19 is very good also. take your pick they are all hard to stop. hopefully they will keep it up this friday

Armando didnt get any carries this week. I think he had a hamstring bothering him. Hopefully we can rotate them all in and keep them fresh for defense. We're gonna need a big effort from our DBs this week. We may see a lot of 5 DB sets to keep Timpson's passing game in check.

Armando didnt get any carries this week. I think he had a hamstring bothering him. Hopefully we can rotate them all in and keep them fresh for defense. We're gonna need a big effort from our DBs this week. We may see a lot of 5 DB sets to keep Timpson's passing game in check.

from what i heard on the radio against beckville the qb was ok but the recievers dropped everything thrown to them

We can't count on drops. We need solid coverage. Our pass rush has been outstanding lately. I'd like to see us get to the QB a few times.

yeah for the last 2 games the qbs havent had a lot of time to throw. having to run for their lives. i would like to see a few qb sacks. and if they cant get to him to make him hurry his throws. and our dbs have been getting better every week.

While I agree that Alto/SA and bosqueville are down the road possibly for Joaquin...if they don't win the next 2 weeks it's mute point. Timpson was rolling early in the year. They don't have much to play for now. It's teams like this that can cause some heartburn.

We have to have mando for defense. He has been playing his tail off on D and totes the rock when asked to. He's a baller!

While I agree that Alto/SA and bosqueville are down the road possibly for Joaquin...if they don't win the next 2 weeks it's mute point. Timpson was rolling early in the year. They don't have much to play for now. It's teams like this that can cause some heartburn.

You mean to tell me we have a game next week? I didn't know!

You mean to tell me we have a game next week? I didn't know!

Touché touché. That was more directed at whoever it was that said to start thinking about your gameplan for the bosquevilles, altos and san Augustine's. And what I mean by that is all 3 of those team are vastly different than Harelton. You start thinking about spread formations and whatnot, and not give proper attention to Harleton and you could be in trouble.

beckville beat timpson by 3 points we beat beckville by 31 think we beat timpson by 3 tds

like i stated before. it's anyones game on any friday. besides it don't always work out like that. p.p. beat socks off of o.c. last year. o.c. beat socks off of de kalb. de kalb beat p.p. by 7. doesn't make any sense. but it happens like that sometime. but it's only one man s opinion over another. it's all in fun. good luck rest of season.

Touché touché. That was more directed at whoever it was that said to start thinking about your gameplan for the bosquevilles, altos and san Augustine's. And what I mean by that is all 3 of those team are vastly different than Harelton. You start thinking about spread formations and whatnot, and not give proper attention to Harleton and you could be in trouble.

I can assure you, no one at Joaquin that matters (coaches and players) is thinking about anyone but Timpson this week.

like i stated before. it's anyones game on any friday. besides it don't always work out like that. p.p. beat socks off of o.c. last year. o.c. beat socks off of de kalb. de kalb beat p.p. by 7. doesn't make any sense. but it happens like that sometime. but it's only one man s opinion over another. it's all in fun. good luck rest of season.

yeah i know just pointing out the round robin thing. its all about matchups. some teams match up better against some than they do others. look at the jets and patriots. jets win a lot of the time. the boys and the coaches arent thinking of anything other than timpson and how to win. they will be ready

I can assure you, no one at Joaquin that matters (coaches and players) is thinking about anyone but Timpson this week.

d you mean to tell me that there is another town than timpson to play.

d you mean to tell me that there is another town than timpson to play.

Speaking of Da Bears, what happened to all of their fans? They were blowing up the board through the first eight weeks last year, and we haven't heard from them since! Was the Internet banned in Timpson or something?

Speaking of Da Bears, what happened to all of their fans? They were blowing up the board through the first eight weeks last year, and we haven't heard from them since! Was the Internet banned in Timpson or something?

nah it was banned by executive order by the mayor. handed down on the first loss of the season.

I feel the Rams probly has more monmentum coming into this game. Bears is having problems holding on the footboll. If the Rams can hold the Bears to less points or if they outscore the Bears, Rams wins plain and simple. True storie.

I feel the Rams probly has more monmentum coming into this game. Bears is having problems holding on the footboll. If the Rams can hold the Bears to less points or if they outscore the Bears, Rams wins plain and simple. True storie.

Doomy are you gonna make this one, or you and Shaunda going to Harleton?