WO vs. Sabine

roughneck21

It will be close......for a half, or maybe more, look like the redbirds didn't get blown out by tatum until the 4th

We jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, while having several key pieces to the offense in street clothes and our 2nd leading tackler missing at LB. You guys played keep away and had the ball nearly the entire 2nd and 3rd quarter credited to big Chumley and the shifty QB....if ya'll had a defense, you'd be better than Jefferson.

You held us to a 3 and out 1 time in the 3rd quarter.....we scored on every other possession other than that one on the night except for the one where you stopped our 3rd string QB and his crew from punching it in on 4th down on our last drive.

Kermit, I can tell you didn't go to the game between Tatum/Sabine. Tatum probably averaged 20 yards a touch or more and probably scored once every 5 or 6 offensive snaps, lol.

Sabine had some fight but were extremely outmatched as they will be against White Oak as well. They'll probably beat you worse than we did because they throw more than us and the secondary is weak.

It will be close......for a half, or maybe more, look like the redbirds didn't get blown out by tatum until the 4th

You forget that WO already knows what Tatum is capable of. We scored 35 unanswered on them. I think our guys just got bored when we played Sabine. Sabine will control the clock while they have the ball. WO will strike quick. If Sabine can pick up some first downs, it won't look too terrible.

I would love to see sabine win this one for chumley and the other seniors that has hung in there when most weeks they were outmatched. Good thing there are more chumley's in junior high so it won't be long before we hear that name on Friday nights again

I would love to see sabine win this one for chumley and the other seniors that has hung in there when most weeks they were outmatched. Good thing there are more chumley's in junior high so it won't be long before we hear that name on Friday nights again

don't see it happening. It is nice to see them competing better with other teams though.

We jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, while having several key pieces to the offense in street clothes and our 2nd leading tackler missing at LB. You guys played keep away and had the ball nearly the entire 2nd and 3rd quarter credited to big Chumley and the shifty QB....if ya'll had a defense, you'd be better than Jefferson.

You held us to a 3 and out 1 time in the 3rd quarter.....we scored on every other possession other than that one on the night except for the one where you stopped our 3rd string QB and his crew from punching it in on 4th down on our last drive.

Kermit, I can tell you didn't go to the game between Tatum/Sabine. Tatum probably averaged 20 yards a touch or more and probably scored once every 5 or 6 offensive snaps, lol.

Sabine had some fight but were extremely outmatched as they will be against White Oak as well. They'll probably beat you worse than we did because they throw more than us and the secondary is weak.

Not from there, just seeing if the underdog had any hope so calm down mufasa lol. Plus tatum university should be deep at each position so there shouldn't be any excuses. Yall get the best recruits in the area hahaha, ok again just kidding.