Waskom/Ore City

1WildCat

Well, we dropped four passes that should have been interceptions. If not for that, perhaps we would have been taking a knee in the first quarter of the game. Giants?? Those miniature hosses are headed to Europe on the meat train after the game!!

From this I gather, Waskom can't catch and their fans always have excuses.:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one from OC in here?? I'd like to find out first hand about the guys on the team that like to "mix it up" a bit!! Guess I'll have to change my "handle" to Johnny Reb & start posting for OC. Gotta do sumthin ta git Wild74 riled up!! SUMTHIN TA GIT?? Sounds like "Tricky Dicky" from EB is wearing off on me!!

No most good teams respond in a big way after a loss to get back on track. Of course when HS loses its the next season before they get to play again. :)

So, since we played last,we're 8-0 and you're 8-1. Sounds to me that y'all in trouble more so than we had previously expected, speculated & meticulously estimated!!

It is not wise to overlook an opponent. Waskom and Hughes Springs must focus on one more opponent, although one would think both teams will win due to superior talent. So, the spotlight has already began to focus on the District Championship game in Hughes Springs next week.

I am picturing a game that is very frustrating for Waskom. I see HS running the ball off the left tackle side and getting 7- 12 yards per carry. Waskom may make them get to 3rd down, but HS will convert most of them. In time, they will score.

On defense, HS will converge to the outside the instant the slot back goes in motion. KJ will be driven wide and pushed out of bounds for losses on several occasions. It will be a hard fought game though. Waskom should earn some respect from Hughes Springs. They will score more points on them than any team this year. But in the end, __________________ will end up on top of the district. And in the face of irony, the 2nd place team may end up going deeper in the playoffs. So, really what value do the two schools place on wining the district championship? We will see.

But horn85 I like smack talk to but sometime man its not gonna hurt to give a lil credit to Waskom for having a good season and to be honest if you don't think there good now just wait til next yr I bet you don't want to play them

I like to talk smack as well, sometimes its just to mess with yall guys amd sometimes its because how I really feel! Waskom is good and fast no doubt or they wouldn't be 8-0! Idk if HS has anyone with the speed as Kevin but I do believe ED and Company will watch film and get a plan together to try and get guys to the corners to stop him before he can get upfield, will it happen idk but the Mustangs will try their hardest, being said I believe Waskom will try other things besides to run outside becauae the know HS will be looking for that