Buckeyes & Bullard

buckeyebob

Personally I think that skinny post will wear Bullard out throughout the night. Gilmer just has too many weapons for Bullard to contend with at all times. As Bullard is very young , this should be an intense learning experience for these young'uns .

yea Bullards' big chunky post are more suited for half court slow down game. They may have to move a 3 or a 4 down to match better with the skinnier more athletic post...

After careful study, and much discussion with my 4 cats. We agree with Vandalman, Gilmer wins. I would reveal their thoughts, but they were catty. You know how nasty cats can be.

Thank you. I was looking for a group of peers qualified for the review. lol. Can't argue with a cat.

This should be another one of those games where the Buckeyes need to work on themselves. Getting back to the fundamentals of wrapping up on defense, and remembering who's covering who in the secondary. The defense is still showing some weaknesses at times. Against the good teams, starting next week, the fundamentals will play a huge part. Bullard will likely try and test our secondary, especially since I doubt they'll have much success running the ball, and will likely get behind several scores.

They won't be able to stop #9 better yet tackle him n I thought 21 was gimlers best rb that #9 is a beast

#21 is Demarco Boyd (#22 Kris Boyd's babay brother)...he is our nose guard...he wants to be a running back...what happens when you let the D touch the ball, they want to be on TV...they need to stay in the trenches...I told him it could be worse...he could be an O Lineman

#21 is Demarco Boyd (#22 Kris Boyd's babay brother)...he is our nose guard...he wants to be a running back...what happens when you let the D touch the ball, they want to be on TV...they need to stay in the trenches...I told him it could be worse...he could be an O Lineman

You've got them mixed up. #21 is Chris Boyd, #22 is his younger brother Demarco.

You've got them mixed up. #21 is Chris Boyd, #22 is his younger brother Demarco.

Yes, #21 is Kris Boyd, and #22 is his younger brother, DeMarco. DeMarco is our noseguard, and in his first game (actually it was in the 2nd half of the Jacksonville game, he doesn't start at RB) as a RB, he scored on a 62-yard run. Not bad for a noseguard!

I'm anxious to get Jamel Jackson (#7) back. That would make us about 5 or 6 (actually, more like about 7 or 8 when you count Kelton Collier and Devin Smith, who haven't seen much action except late in blowout games) deep at RB, any of which can take it to the house from anywhere on the field.