Arp vs Hawkins

Tiger1995

If y'all running the veer, no! If ya go to the spread no, if y'all run the wing, prolly not! I know this was a couple month ago, but Carlisle scrimmaged them and ran all over them earlier this year. So no I don't think they got a snowballs chance against Arp. Unless y'all have a complete meltdown , and I don't think Dale will let that happen...

If y'all running the veer, no! If ya go to the spread no, if y'all run the wing, prolly not! I know this was a couple month ago, but Carlisle scrimmaged them and ran all over them earlier this year. So no I don't think they got a snowballs chance against Arp. Unless y'all have a complete meltdown , and I don't think Dale will let that happen...

we will be in the veer come hell or high water. Last word I got was arp will not get out of its bread and butter any more. Top to bottom we will run the veer. It's been a long time tradition in arp and no need to change that now.

All I can say is Hawkins played us a lot tougher than Arp did. So far, they are the toughest district team we have played. Arp may very well beat Hawkins, but I don't think it will be a blowout by any means.

We were emotionally and physically tired against Hawkins, yes they played us tough, but they will not be able to hang with Arp in this one either. Arp will wear them down with speed and aggression, just as we did, causing the Hawks to make mental and physical errors. The Tigers win this by 3 TD's. Roll On Dogs!