Cayuga @ Cross Roads

NewBallCoach

Cayuga @ Cross Roads  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Cayuga
    • Cross Roads

Cayuga rebounds. Showed up with head in clouds at Italy. Italy showed up hungry and wanted the homecoming game. Noticed rubber hammer complaining in the polls. There is steam we beat in top 5 so get grip. GO YUGA

You lost the game against the first decent team you played. Not complaining, just shows how them people don't pay attention to anything. Italy isn't even very good...

I sorta agree with both of ya. Had Italy played the same schedule as Yuga we would probably be 6-0 too. I still think that we woulda won even if Yuga didn't have their "heads in the clouds". I think Yuga will rush for over 500 against CR.

. Italy have a little let down after their big game? Or are the Gators that good? believe you played your best game at home coming. With high school kids it happens!!

Definitely had a let down but good teams find a way to win even in bad games. Had the first half been the same as the second half it woulda been 42-0 Italy. Instead we decide to not wrap up and let one guy break 4 tackles on 1 play and then force a fumble that bounces right back into his hands and everybody knows that if a player from Gateway gets a step or 2 its proll gonna be 6.

[quote name="OneBadDogg" post="1977675" timestamp=

I hate the "Yuga Train" and everything it stands for. I mean when is the last time CR beat Yuga, post World War II. I would not be bragging about a win over Cross Roads hog patrol!!!!!!!!most dogs that are unsuccessful hate others who are. You are absolutely ignorant and childish to hate a bunch of kids who work hard and have success in all sports. Go crawl back in your hole. LMAO at you!!!! No matter what you say you have shown your colors. You don't even deserve to comment on young men. Cross Roads has played hard and improved, give them little credit. When second string kids play they want to score too . We are very proud of our kids and coaches. So hate on perve

most dogs that are unsuccessful hate others who are. You are absolutely ignorant and childish to hate a bunch of kids who work hard and have success in all sports. Go crawl back in your hole. LMAO at you!!!! No matter what you say you have shown your colors. You don't even deserve to comment on young men. Cross Roads has played hard and improved, give them little credit. When second string kids play they want to score too . We are very proud of our kids and coaches. So hate on perve

You were just boasting about putting up 67 and now you wanna give them credit? Pick a side of the fence and stay on it. No one likes people that swing from both sides of the plate, if you know what I mean...

most dogs that are unsuccessful hate others who are. You are absolutely ignorant and childish to hate a bunch of kids who work hard and have success in all sports. Go crawl back in your hole. LMAO at you!!!! No matter what you say you have shown your colors. You don't even deserve to comment on young men. Cross Roads has played hard and improved, give them little credit. When second string kids play they want to score too . We are very proud of our kids and coaches. So hate on perve

I am ignorant and childish, you might want to read what you wrote again. That is about as bush as it gets. Crossroads could not beat down a front door, more or less a average football team. You get on here talking about how hard the kids work and all that slap, facts are no one gives a slap about a 67 run the score up win over a team that has not beat anyone worth the slap since the Nixon administration. Italy was running through y'all like they were running through air. The "YUGA TRAIN" what a crock!!!!! To me it looks like y'all "YUGA TRAIN" ran out of money to recruit the kids they need to win state championship. We know that from 2003 - 2011 the "Yuga Train" was investigated for recruiting violations by the UIL. Hog Patrol LOL (You could not patrol a school parking lot on Sunday.)

I am ignorant and childish, you might want to read what you wrote again. That is about as bush as it gets. Crossroads could not beat down a front door, more or less a average football team. You get on here talking about how hard the kids work and all that slap, facts are no one gives a slap about a 67 run the score up win over a team that has not beat anyone worth the slap since the Nixon administration. Italy was running through y'all like they were running through air. The "YUGA TRAIN" what a crock!!!!! To me it looks like y'all "YUGA TRAIN" ran out of money to recruit the kids they need to win state championship. We know that from 2003 - 2011 the "Yuga Train" was investigated for recruiting violations by the UIL. Hog Patrol LOL (You could not patrol a school parking lot on Sunday.)

Yes little puppy everything I said , you completely validated by coming back with lies, your own made up tales and agenda and talking trash about not only the Cayuga school kids but Crossroads as well. Your love of berating kids and hearing your own voice shows your ignorance and lack of maturity. Just another internet bully who can hide and talk smack about kids and their schools. Are you a little guy?

Yes little puppy everything I said , you completely validated by coming back with lies, your own made up tales and agenda and talking trash about not only the Cayuga school kids but Crossroads as well. Your love of berating kids and hearing your own voice shows your ignorance and lack of maturity. Just another internet bully who can hide and talk smack about kids and their schools. Are you a little guy?

I am talking slap to you, not the kids. If a team is 0-10 are you going to say, well they put up a great fight all year. You shouldn't, because 0-10 should not be acceptable to anyone. What 1-9, 2-8, and 3-7 means, is your not very good. THe coaches of those teams would feel the same way about it. Now coaches are not going to come out and bash there own players, but in their minds they are saying we are not very good. If you can't patrol a school parking lot on Sunday then I am not going to say good effort, I am going to fire you. By the way, I don't make up anything, the investigation is in the UIL records so you might want to look through those if you ever get off hog patrol. #BOSSHOG

One Dog, not trying to pick a fight here, just have a few questions? Just curious how you have access to the UIL records? Are they available to anyone on their website? I am a Cayuga homer and have not seen any UIL investigators here, or heard of anyone mention of such a thing in the years I have been around the school. I can tell you that the athletes we had during our state title run were all here from middle school or elementary. I dont know of any recruiting that has occured. I would love to know if such documents exist and how I can access them. Not saying that i know everything that goes on, it would just would be a surprise to me. Also curious as to why you are so interested in the happenings of Cayuga if you took the time to investigate them? Legitimate question, not trying to be an .

I am talking slap to you, not the kids. If a team is 0-10 are you going to say, well they put up a great fight all year. You shouldn't, because 0-10 should not be acceptable to anyone. What 1-9, 2-8, and 3-7 means, is your not very good. THe coaches of those teams would feel the same way about it. Now coaches are not going to come out and bash there own players, but in their minds they are saying we are not very good. If you can't patrol a school parking lot on Sunday then I am not going to say good effort, I am going to fire you. By the way, I don't make up anything, the investigation is in the UIL records so you might want to look through those if you ever get off hog patrol. #BOSSHOG

One Dog, not trying to pick a fight here, just have a few questions? Just curious how you have access to the UIL records? Are they available to anyone on their website? I am a Cayuga homer and have not seen any UIL investigators here, or heard of anyone mention of such a thing in the years I have been around the school. I can tell you that the athletes we had during our state title run were all here from middle school or elementary. I dont know of any recruiting that has occured. I would love to know if such documents exist and how I can access them. Not saying that i know everything that goes on, it would just would be a surprise to me. Also curious as to why you are so interested in the happenings of Cayuga if you took the time to investigate them? Legitimate question, not trying to be an ######.

I have insider access!!!!!!!!!! It's apparent that you don't!!!!!

I have insider access!!!!!!!!!! It's apparent that you don't!!!!!

Lol!!!! I pose serious questions and even preface my response by saying that I am not trying to stir the pot, and this is the best rebuttal you can come up with. Let me just say this, I am 100% positive that I know more of what is ACTUALLY occurring around Cayuga. I just hate how people can throw false claims and accusations with no facts to back them up, discounting the hours of work by the kids and coaches. That, coupled with the anonymity that a forum such as this provides, it brings out the gossipers and rumor mongers who can carelessly say whatever they want about any school without fear or justification. That is why I asked for the reference for the website or source of your knowledge, because it would be a surprise to those of us in the community if such factual evidence did exist. Again, I was not trying to get into an argument, but your terse response prompted it.

Lol!!!! I pose serious questions and even preface my response by saying that I am not trying to stir the pot, and this is the best rebuttal you can come up with. Let me just say this, I am 100% positive that I know more of what is ACTUALLY occurring around Cayuga. I just hate how people can throw false claims and accusations with no facts to back them up, discounting the hours of work by the kids and coaches. That, coupled with the anonymity that a forum such as this provides, it brings out the gossipers and rumor mongers who can carelessly say whatever they want about any school without fear or justification. That is why I asked for the reference for the website or source of your knowledge, because it would be a surprise to those of us in the community if such factual evidence did exist. Again, I was not trying to get into an argument, but your terse response prompted it.

You hit the nail on the head. This is why I don't post much on smoaky anymore. You try to come on here and talk sports and some moron responds with stupidity.