Jason Garrett

Without a doubt the worst in game coach in the NFL

The man who iced his own kicker one time you might recall

No way to describe how stupid this end off game was

Lions out of timeouts go down on knee T 1:14 clock will start at 40 right around 1:10 so then you are at 30 punt flip takes 7 23 seconds no timeouts to TIE

He is horrendous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt the worst in game coach in the NFL

The man who iced his own kicker one time you might recall

No way to describe how stupid this end off game was

Lions out of timeouts go down on knee T 1:14 clock will start at 40 right around 1:10 so then you are at 30 punt flip takes 7 23 seconds no timeouts to TIE

He is horrendous

?????

I told my sons when they ran the ball to Tanner this is stupid!!!

Buckeye there as 1:14 on clock the Lions had 0 timeouts u go on knee play and clock runs 44 seconds

You then punt which takes 7-10

In other words from there own 20 with 23-25 seconds and the KEY no timeouts to get in field goal range in other words the completion for 15 yards in middle ends the game

exactly right. don't risk a fumble...don't risk a penatly...don't give extra chances. That's game management and something Garrett has continuously been awful at. If you have the other team at their on 20 with 20 seconds left that is a LOT different than giving them over a minute. He just gave them free plays. He didn't do the holding, but he should know that's a possibility with that particular play

Did you see Jason Garrett just stand there and let Dez Bryant rant and rave, on and on and on right in his face?. If I were the head coach I would tell him to set his ar#se down and shut up .... NOW! If he said another word, I would yank his rear end off the field and slap a maximum fine on him and tell him to either stop or he would never see the field again.

I told my sons when they ran the ball to Tanner this is stupid!!!

Buckeye there as 1:14 on clock the Lions had 0 timeouts u go on knee play and clock runs 44 seconds

You then punt which takes 7-10

In other words from there own 20 with 23-25 seconds and the KEY no timeouts to get in field goal range in other words the completion for 15 yards in middle ends the game

Ah, okay. Now I understand. I agree that they should have kneeled on the ball instead of running a sweep. This loss goes on the shoulders of the defense as well as the offensive play caller who called that sweep play instead of kneeling on it.

Games are to even in NFL for coaches to give away

Last year Garrett cost us the Baltimore game the year before it was Arizona and Detroit remember big lead kept calling passing plays?

Today it was Detroit again most JH coaches could have figured it out today. Totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!

Defense was fine. That offense was awful. The guys calling the game were calling it the whole game, Detroit playing the run, one-on-one coverage on the outside and Dallas keeps running the ball. It should have been 28-0 at the half. The one game Garrett should have been going pass happy like he usually does is the one game he decide to commit to a run game that doesn't exist. I honestly think, no matter how unprofessional, that Dez deserves the credit for waking up the offense. Only probably was by then Detroit had woke up.

Here's the deal, though. The defense still has to stop Megatron and Pettigrew. I really didn't see them do much of that on that last drive. I think the problem is Monte Kiffin's stupid schemes at the end of games. He's too old and has lost touch. Sure, the D can create turnovers, but 623 yards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What a joke!

Did you see Jason Garrett just stand there and let Dez Bryant rant and rave, on and on and on right in his face?. If I were the head coach I would tell him to set his ar#se down and shut up .... NOW! If he said another word, I would yank his rear end off the field and slap a maximum fine on him and tell him to either stop or he would never see the field again.

It shouldn't have been the players, but someone needs to jump his backside. Of course, Jerruh won't do it. Oh no...Ol' Red is his Golden Boy.

Here's the deal, though. The defense still has to stop Megatron and Pettigrew. I really didn't see them do much of that on that last drive. I think the problem is Monte Kiffin's stupid ###### schemes at the end of games. He's too old and has lost touch. Sure, the D can create turnovers, but 623 yards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What a joke!

They should have been blitzing more and mixing in the double coverage on Megatron. That 4 man rush wasn't cutting it.

Do I like Dez's tirades? NO!!....Does he have a point ? YES!!..... Megatron had his day because his QB throws him the ball & he goes & gets it. The Cowboys refuse to do that eventhough everyone agrees that Bryant is one of the top 3 WRs in the league. He DOES have a point.

Do I like Dez's tirades? NO!!....Does he have a point ? YES!!..... Megatron had his day because his QB throws him the ball & he goes & gets it. The Cowboys refuse to do that eventhough everyone agrees that Bryant is one of the top 3 WRs in the league. He DOES have a point.

The Cowboys are primarily a dink and dunk passing offense. That's their system.

It was a total team effort today, coaching and offense especially. Giving the defense a bit of a break because they got 4 turnovers and are a rag-tag bunch of fill-ins.

Oh good! Then it was okay for Tony to throw 1 int. after throwing for all those yards and td's against Denver. Is that what your saying now? Glad to hear it was not his fault they lost.

What it boils down to is this....take care of the division (the Cattle Managers are already 3-0 through the 1st round) and then pick up a couple wins here and there.There's a couple of winnable games coming up with Minnesota and Oakland, so......

It was a total team effort today, coaching and offense especially. Giving the defense a bit of a break because they got 4 turnovers and are a rag-tag bunch of fill-ins.

Defense needs to be held accountable since this has kept happening since game 1

Cant blame the defense in my opinion 4 turnovers playing with who on the dline? Castoffs cuts and guys who were not in the league last year

At the end a guy signed on Saturday! Was in at safety beside the other safety who was I undrafted rookie from a a D2 school
Could not go dime because they only had 5 healthy DBS

Lions no timeouts only way you lose is clock stopping
Lions possibly with 23 seconds could have tied
NO WAY they win if that is the situation
Only bad things could happen by running ball on 3-14 a fumble or a penalty
Why do you think Lions did not take penalty and push Cowboys out off range? Because their Head Coach understand the situation and his only chance was to keep the clock stopped

Sorry D has to take some blame...this same no name DL was being lauded last week...628 yards.

As far as the decision at the end..tough one..but lets be honest..if he had let the clock go down to say 23 seconds and then the Lions tie it and win in OT the knock would be why did he not take the FG to push it to a 6 point lead...the only right choice in that situation is either one as long as Dallas won the game

I dsagree the Lions have Akers kicking his leg not what it used to be should have been another factor his range is way down from 47-50 very edge

Your D has been shredded but they had just got the stop to win you the game had teh drive played out with 23 seconds like it did

1-10 Complete out of bounds to Bush for 1 yard 5 seconds

Now 2-9 and 18 seconds complete to Johnson for 17 yards after spiking ball there would have been time for one play

they would have had to try the lateral play or heave to end zone

If I knock the D then its on Monte Kiffin and playing Carr on him all day one on one and not rolling safety help to him but they did that some and

Heath