Paul Pewitt @ Linden Kildare

blue1980

looks like two weeks in a row,nobody from opposing team wants to have fun. well, at least next week, will be plenty of fun. with p.p. playing e.f. should be plenty of smack.

I hope your right, but we got to take down New Diana first......if we can do that we might stand a chance against PP.

I would have said you were thinking about the JV but LK doesn't have a JV. Pewitt will continue on with the tune up tour into the playoffs. Sorry Steel but I think Diana takes the 4th from ya this week.

No need to apologize GBB if they can take it then they deserve it......but if they can't then we'll be coming for ya'll hard....lol. Our coach is starting to see what it's gonna take to play 2A ball.

How can a 2 A team not field a JV? LK just low on kids? I know the economy has taken a hit in cass county.

Only 221 in the high school as of last Friday. So, a small 2A. Started first practice in August with around 46-49 players. Of course, like most schools most years, had some to dropout. As late as 3 weeks ago, still fielded a JV team against Waskom. But had low numbers on both the JV and Varsity.