Garrison vs Frankston

GTOWNRULES

Frankston looked impressive in a 47-7 win over Winona, rolling up over 500 yards of total offense. The Dogs "D" will have a big test, especially in the secondary. It will be the Seniors last time to defend the "G", so I expect them to come out and provide the leadership to secure a "W" at their last home game. Assignment football on defense with pressure in their backfield will help the Dogs throttle down the Indians on offense. It is another week of work to win every day, then find a way to go 1-0 for the week come Friday night. Roll On Dogs!

Rodriguez ended up playing QB I think all of the 2nd half, he was the staring QB last season and they moved him back to RB\WR this year. He is bigger and faster than #4 and is quite capable of running the offense. I would like to see them bring up the JV QB at the end of the regular season. I haven't seen him play, but I have heard he is very good as well. It really helps having #1 Clark back especially on defense.

The JV QB is a tall kid with a good arm. He has good footwork, but like most young QBs, is late with some of his throws. All that being said, if he works hard he could be a force in future years. The JV has a bunch of good players. They are exciting to watch.

With all this rain, the field will need a little wind and sunshine tomorrow to help dry things out. Even though Garrison has one of the better grass fields around, it can only take so much in a short period. Sloppy playing surfaces lead to pesky injuries, that needs to be avoided this late in the season. I look for the Dogs to line up behind the "BIG Eaters" and ground and pound in this one. Win the day, and go 1-0 for the week! Roll On Dogs!

Game day and that crisp, cool football weather is here. Looking forward to a good game tonight from both teams, and pray it is a clean injury free game. Best wishes to the Senior class, as they defend the "G" for one last time. Do it with style, class and honor, as you have always done. Win the day and go 1-0 for the week! Roll On Dogs!

Looking for a little tougher test tonight against Frankston. Let's take care of the ball and hold down the penalties and things will fall into place. I have confidence in the Dawgs getting the win and continuing to improve down the stretch run to the playoffs. Let's take care of business tonight at home.

The JV QB is a tall kid with a good arm. He has good footwork, but like most young QBs, is late with some of his throws. All that being said, if he works hard he could be a force in future years. The JV has a bunch of good players. They are exciting to watch.

Hey hunter I heard our JV was gone play yalls JV last night but got cancelled because didn't want to mess up yalls field for tonight? Man I wish we could have gotten it in, 2 weeks in a row our JV hasn't played and they are pretty salty this year, would have liked seen them go against some tough competition.

You ain't getting a call in Garrison Texas! Not blaming the outcome of the game on officals, but those guys were horrible! Frankston had a kid get thrown out for helping one of the Bulldogs up off the ground. I promise you Frankston is not dirty, players played hard and and gave it their all against Garrison. Garrison I promise you has not been hit like that all season.

Frankston has to be the dirtiest team I have seen in a long time...more personal fouls than I can count

should have seen the timpson players last night. face mask everyother play. punches thrown. hitting after the play was over. hitting out of bounds. and thats just to name a few.

You ain't getting a call in Garrison Texas! Not blaming the outcome of the game on officals, but those guys were horrible! Frankston had a kid get thrown out for helping one of the Bulldogs up off the ground. I promise you Frankston is not dirty, players played hard and and gave it their all against Garrison. Garrison I promise you has not been hit like that all season.

Sportsfan, I did not want to comment until I had an opportunity to watch the game film. The officials turned a blind eye to a lot of things early that could have helped control the game better. The player that was ejected, was intentionally head hunting from the opening whistle. Play hard, but the late hits and blows to the head was his style of play and that is what got him chunked. I hope he has learned an important lesson and moves on to play hard within the rules of the game. Roll On Dogs!