What team will win region 3 division 2 in 2A

YELLOWJACKET89

Red dog, I'm not convinced that Corrigan or Deweyville will get past the area round. A win against a 2 and 7 team isn't something to hang your hat on, no matter the classification. We won't have to wait long to find out how the playoffs turn out. Right now though, we would beat the brakes off Corrigan.

. I was just trying to rattle some cages and see how we are viewed . I felt we deserved to be in the conversation at least. Garrison is having a great year.As far as beating the brakes of CC , hats off if y'all can. It would be a good game against two good teams I think we could pack homer Bryce or panther stadium with that match up. I do find it hard to believe you would talk down us beating center even with a 2-7 record if u look at who they played its easy to see how they are 2-7. By the way How many 3a teams have y'all beat this year????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I was just trying to rattle some cages and see how we are viewed . I felt we deserved to be in the conversation at least. Garrison is having a great year.As far as beating the brakes of CC , hats off if y'all can. It would be a good game against two good teams I think we could pack homer Bryce or panther stadium with that match up. I do find it hard to believe you would talk down us beating center even with a 2-7 record if u look at who they played its easy to see how they are 2-7. By the way How many 3a teams have y'all beat this year????

We haven't beat any 3a teams, but none were on our schedule. I'm sure CC has a good team, they always do. Tough people breed tough kids. Maybe we will get to play and see who is better. Waskom, PP, HS, or Arp will be tough for y'all to beat in the second round. Then, any of those teams will be tough for us to beat in the third round, that's if we make it that far. Strange things happen in the playoffs sometimes.

No JJ, Arp is no where close to Garrison. That is established. The 3rd place team in our district already beat Arp.

keep believing brother. Your third place team that you barely squeaked buy with 14 points total gave up 27 points to a very beat up arp team who had a qb play with a broken throwing hand lol. Like I told you long ago arp is the best team in this region and this year it will come down to arp and garrison. You see no matter how you word it or spin it fact is we ain't going away. We are a 10 fold improved team from week 1. I've seen your stangs, waskom, Pewit and garrison and sorry brother, non of y'all will touch this healthy revamped Arp Tigers team.

keep believing brother. Your third place team that you barely squeaked buy with 14 points total gave up 27 points to a very beat up arp team who had a qb play with a broken throwing hand lol. Like I told you long ago arp is the best team in this region and this year it will come down to arp and garrison. You see no matter how you word it or spin it fact is we ain't going away. We are a 10 fold improved team from week 1. I've seen your stangs, waskom, Pewit and garrison and sorry brother, non of y'all will touch this healthy revamped Arp Tigers team.

You would come closer to finding bigfoot than you would beating HS JJ. Better run on and air up them basketballs now. :)

You would come closer to finding bigfoot than you would beating HS JJ. Better run on and air up them basketballs now. :)

BTW, there is no way to spin what Garrison did to Arp. It is what it is. A trip to the woodshed. Go ahead and let go of the Dawgs jocks.

Maybe so football Is a unforgiving game. Time will tell. I am just saying CC has the petigree and the talent and deserves to be in the conversation at this point. i wanted rattle some cages to see how we are viewed. HS bearly beat Paul pewit and they gave Waskom all they wanted. Heck PP may come out of the region. that said the team that comes out of the region ,will I hope give east Bernard a little more run for their money this year.

Having been beaten by most of the teams in this conversation.....lol......IMO Corrigan could play with any of them. I also think that nobody in Region 3 will match up with EB again this year even with out Ty Slanina, they were loaded.

Whoever comes out of region 3 is going to get destroyed by East Bernard. Have heard that they are better than last year even without Slanina.

Whoever comes out of region 3 is going to get destroyed by East Bernard. Have heard that they are better than last year even without Slanina.

You can say that again.

You can say that again. Lol Go ahead say it again. Maybe you can make somebody believe it! Lol

After looking at the brackets for Region III, there will be many great match-ups starting in the 2nd round. The only big game in round 1 will be Arp vs. 3rd team from District 9. Sure anything can happen, and almost always does in the playoffs, but there are easier roads on either side of the bracket. The toughest path to the Regional finals lies in front of Arp, assuming they finish as the 2nd seed in District 10. Round 1 vs. 3rd in 9, Round 2 Crawford, Round 3 1st in 9, that is a gauntlet that will be unforgiving in strength. Looking at the teams that Garrison would face in order to get to the Regional finals plays out like this if they finish District 10 as the 1st seed. Round 1 4th in 9, Round 2 Centerville, Round 3 probably Corrigan. Not an easy path, but at least running dominate teams that play into the defensive strength of the Dogs. At this point of the season you have to give the favorite status to the four District Champions in the Region, for they will have proven they can win the big game when it counts. As a parent and fan, I am just glad to see our team in the mix of things. It is their moment, their memories and in the end there can be only one. Roll On Dogs!

If Arp gets Paul Pewitt in the first round they may be done in the first round

arp will play Pewit in the first round. While I think Pewit is a very good team I don't see them hanging with arp and it's stable in the back field. With 2 more players back as of the frankston game we have drastically improved. As far as garrison 88 yes it was a shed beating. No matter what excuses it was what it was. But hey so was last years beating of Ef the first time around for both of us.

JJ it is going to be a great game. Pewitt has continued to get better and better. We too had starters out against Arp. Mainly our center. As for the region I have said all along that it goes through our district. Waskom is the scariest with it's speed but Hughes Springs and Pewitt will be a force to deal with.