The more I look at the map and the numbers turned in last week, the more I think this district is possible:

Daingerfield

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Winnsboro

Redwater

Mount Vernon

Prairiland

I think this would be a good, strong district with several natural rivalries. The Daingerfield/Hughes Springs matchup would be fun because both teams have been good lately and the towns are within walking distance of each other. You already have a natural rivalry between Winnsboro and Mount Vernon. The New Boston/Daingerfield rivalry would continue to grow. Redwater/Winnsboro could be intriguing. Hughes Springs/New Boston would also be exciting. The driving would be minimal, as each town is fairly accessible off the I-30 corridor.

Thoughts?

The more I look at the map and the numbers turned in last week, the more I think this district is possible:

Daingerfield

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Winnsboro

Redwater

Mount Vernon

Prairiland

I think this would be a good, strong district with several natural rivalries. The Daingerfield/Hughes Springs matchup would be fun because both teams have been good lately and the towns are within walking distance of each other. You already have a natural rivalry between Winnsboro and Mount Vernon. The New Boston/Daingerfield rivalry would continue to grow. Redwater/Winnsboro could be intriguing. Hughes Springs/New Boston would also be exciting. The driving would be minimal, as each town is fairly accessible off the I-30 corridor.

Thoughts?

that would be a tough district

White Oak, Jefferson, Sabine, Harmony, Troup and Elysian Fields.

Woud stay pretty much the same with Tatum moving up to 3A (new 4A) and Elysian Fields coming up to 2A D1 (new 3A D1).

Looks about right. Harmony is closer to Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman, but always get put out east and south.

Daingerfield

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Winnsboro

Redwater

Mount Vernon

Prairiland

Thoughts?

I think HS is Happy Happy Happy where there at and Don't really want the new Competition...........LOL

Daingerfield

New Boston

Hughes Springs

Winnsboro

Redwater

Mount Vernon

Prairiland

Thoughts?

Daingerfield good lately....lol I thought they've always been good.

I think you can throw out Winnsboro. I don't see them moving from where they are. Mt. Vernon moves into the present district 7.