I hope they remain in the same district

EF is on the bubble, you never know what the UIL will do but they are not known for moving the numbers that much at this level. I am like you EF and Waskom needs to be in the same district won't be as much fun. I do know that if they are not in the same district they will play in pre district...

Question???? What do you see the cut off number being between 3A D1 and 3A D2???

I think hooks and QC will very close to the cut off line. Will it be 300, 310, 320, I heard it could go as high as 344???? but really dont have a clue, any thoughts???

I think around 300-310. Carl Padilla projected 300 as the top end of 3AD2.

Question???? What do you see the cut off number being between 3A D1 and 3A D2???

I think hooks and QC will very close to the cut off line. Will it be 300, 310, 320, I heard it could go as high as 344???? but really dont have a clue, any thoughts???

I agree that Hooks and QC will be close to the cut off for D1 and D2. They very will could remain D1.

Do you know what Hooks reported two years ago?

So, you are thinking DF, NB, RW, PL, & HS?

See above. Lot depends on those two.

I agree that Hooks and QC will be close to the cut off for D1 and D2. They very will could remain D1.

Do you know what Hooks reported two years ago?

See above. Lot depends on those two.

I believe the number 2 years ago was 330 something, but the number friday was 292.

If the cut off is 300, 3A DII could look like this

Dekalb

Hooks

Queen City

Linden Kildare

Paul Pewitt

Now who else??? How many teams do you go up to???

Rivercrest

Chisum

Ore City

Or do you go south and add

Waskom

EF

New Diana

Could be very interesting.

I wasn't expecting Hughes Springs to have such an increase over Pewitt. 42 is a big difference. Good luck to them with the big boys.

HS will be fine with the big boys... They would be no worse than 3rd in 8 2A D1. They could be higher, but they beat RW and Hooks easily this year. Not sure they could beat DF, but they would give NB a good run and possibly beat them.

HS will be fine with the big boys... They would be no worse than 3rd in 8 2A D1. They could be higher, but they beat RW and Hooks easily this year. Not sure they could beat DF, but they would give NB a good run and possibly beat them.

I don't what they have returning next yr but HS could've played DF & NB close this yr

If they raise the top to 306.5, EF will be D2.

but I think that one of the requirements of 3A is you have restrooms on the visitor side.

That rules out a lot of schools, but most have a commom bathroon near the concession stand for both.