S.A. Vs. Alto

SAWolfman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But falls city gonna be the one to take yall to the woodshed. Can bet that!

oh well dude its just a game. I seem to remember being labeled a hater just cause I was telling you the truth. SA not very good Alto/WS way better in my opinion. Scores proved me right.

oh well dude its just a game. I seem to remember being labeled a hater just cause I was telling you the truth. SA not very good Alto/WS way better in my opinion. Scores proved me right.

I agree...but sa came close to beating those mighty tigers. They just have no defense period........

Alto picked up two bad snaps and ran them for TDs and SA was set up 1st and goal on a bad snap for TD , take all that out it be 28-7. Alto defense has played pretty good for most part.

Those bad snaps hurt us....bad

I agree...but sa came close to beating those mighty tigers. They just have no defense period........

Hey Wolf...I know I'm 4,000 miles away right now and wasn't able to see you guys play last week...but the guys I talked to that did make the trip to that game...well, both of them from Pineland & SA...they didn't see it that way at all this year?

Pitiful

Hey Wolf...don't get down. You guys aren't 3A or even 2A anymore. You're down with the lil' guys. So most schools will have down season more often than the bigger guys...for sure. Although they do have down seasons as well. If I know SA like those from the past...you'll be back. As you guys have stated on these treads over the last month or so...you're young, it's just a learning curve for those kids. Overall...it's a salty district for a 1A...whoever represents it.

Hey Wolf...don't get down. You guys aren't 3A or even 2A anymore. You're down with the lil' guys. So most schools will have down season more often than the bigger guys...for sure. Although they do have down seasons as well. If I know SA like those from the past...you'll be back. As you guys have stated on these treads over the last month or so...you're young, it's just a learning curve for those kids. Overall...it's a salty district for a 1A...whoever represents it.

True but you don't play a good tenaha team close then put up 84 points

84-20 final

True but you don't play a good tenaha team close then put up 84 points

84-20 final

Patience grasshopper! I hate to see these schools blowing kids out like they do...but it seems they are all doing it even in the collegiate level as well. However...when coaches begin substituting kids long before the game is over with, there's something got to be said about the coaches character. You can't expect any coach to just have his team just lay down and quit...but most of the coaches will agree to keep the clock running and just run the ball out...& that's with substitutes. SA will be back...soon.

I remember with you guys went down and beat my man Colt from Jim Ned for the State Championship. Not all that many schools can say they've won a state championship in football...at any level. Just back them kids...they won't forget this year unfortunately.

I remember with you guys went down and beat my man Colt from Jim Ned for the State Championship. Not all that many schools can say they've won a state championship in football...at any level. Just back them kids...they won't forget this year unfortunately.

I agree....that score was a little lopsided. Sorry just a little emotional.

No crow eating from this thread. A ton of respect from each town. Quite a rival that has been molded over the years. It appears Alto clicked on all cylinders last night- while SA had only one plug wire attached. Nice to see there is no bashing after the game was over. Best of luck to both teams for a deep playoff run.

No crow eating from this thread. A ton of respect from each town. Quite a rival that has been molded over the years. It appears Alto clicked on all cylinders last night- while SA had only one plug wire attached. Nice to see there is no bashing after the game was over. Best of luck to both teams for a deep playoff run.

+1

Truer words haven't been spoken in a while