LE vs Atlanta

TeamLE

Ball game ATL gonna take this 10-7 LE District out rite championship hopes are done didn't attend listened on the radio! From what I hear LE played turnover football from the start taking nothing away from Atl thier Qb was playing injured both Atl scored were from getting the ball deep in LE territory held Atl 105 total yards

Ball game ATL gonna take this 10-7 LE District out rite championship hopes are done didn't attend listened on the radio! From what I hear LE played turnover football from the start taking nothing away from Atl thier Qb was playing injured both Atl scored were from getting the ball deep in LE territory held Atl 105 total yards

Sorry folks premature post can't say it's over till it's over

Sorry folks premature post can't say it's over till it's over

Btw does anyone know why LE starting rb didn't play

I did not have a dog in the fight but I did see questionable operation of the clock. 2 sunning plays took 4 seconds off the clock???? Come on, how did so few people notice. Tge 2bd fown play was a run up the middle. The clock has 1 minute and 40 seconds, when the play was over and they lined up to snap the ball for the next play the clock had 1:38??? 2 seconds, really???. The first down play before that took no time off the clock and the play went for at least 10 yards but came back duecto a flag.

CMON 92, YOU HAVE BEEN USED TO WATCHING THE "OLD" LE OFFENSE THAT WOULD NOT HAVE SCORED TO TAKE THE LEAD 13-10. I KNEW WHEN THEY GOT IT BACK THEY HAD A SHOT. WHEN YOU CAN THROW IT AND CATCH IT YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

BY THE WAY THE LE FIELD IS TERRIBLE!!!! IT HAS NOT RAINED IN 2 DAYS AND THE FIELD WAS A WRECK.

LE JUST BEAT A PRETTY GOOD ATL TEAM WITH 5 TURNOVERS......WHOA!!!

I did not have a dog in the fight but I did see questionable operation of the clock. 2 sunning plays took 4 seconds off the clock???? Come on, how did so few people notice. Tge 2bd fown play was a run up the middle. The clock has 1 minute and 40 seconds, when the play was over and they lined up to snap the ball for the next play the clock had 1:38??? 2 seconds, really???. The first down play before that took no time off the clock and the play went for at least 10 yards but came back duecto a flag.

CLOCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME. AFTER LE SCORED THE RABBITS HAD :40 SECONDS. LE SCORED IN :20 SECONDS ON THEIR LAST POSSESSION.

???? So you have no faith??? Are you from LE?

CMON 92, YOU HAVE BEEN USED TO WATCHING THE "OLD" LE OFFENSE THAT WOULD NOT HAVE SCORED TO TAKE THE LEAD 13-10. I KNEW WHEN THEY GOT IT BACK THEY HAD A SHOT. WHEN YOU CAN THROW IT AND CATCH IT YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

BY THE WAY THE LE FIELD IS TERRIBLE!!!! IT HAS NOT RAINED IN 2 DAYS AND THE FIELD WAS A WRECK.

LE JUST BEAT A PRETTY GOOD ATL TEAM WITH 5 TURNOVERS......WHOA!!!

I knew you were gonna call me out on that one lol and we should strongly consider turf and yea I was thinking of old LE sweep, counter, bootleg lol