Teague at Franklin for the District Championship

player73

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacking eight or nine in the box might work a few times but at the same time it increases the likelihood of Franklin busting some plays for big yardage. I am quite sure that they have have seen that many and more in the box since they went to the Slot T a couple of years ago. Its not like they are going to take the field and be caught by suprise that someone is loading it up to stop the run.

In a close game take the better Coach. And IMO Franklin is the better Coached team, for one thing they have had esentially the same staff since Hedrick went back to Franklin while Teague seems to have quite he turnover in that department. I am betting that Franklin has had fewer boys Coaches leave in the last five years than Teague had had different HC's. Not saying Teague does not have a good Coach, but the only thing keeping Coach Hedrick out of the THSCA Hall of Honor is him deciding when to retire.

Like I said earlier, NEVER underestimate a Mike Hedrick Coached football team

I would like to say I'll put the coaching staff at Teague up against any other staff anywhere.

Coach Johnson was a great OC. Give him a few athletes and he will get you results, scoring shouldn't be a problem. That being said you can't just try to outscore every team. Defense will be the downfall. Still taking Franklin by 14

Coach Johnson was a great OC. Give him a few athletes and he will get you results, scoring shouldn't be a problem. That being said you can't just try to outscore every team. Defense will be the downfall. Still taking Franklin by 14

defense is getting better every week under Coach Hughes

I would like to say I'll put the coaching staff at Teague up against any other staff anywhere.

I understand that you love and support your home team. That is cool and I wish more people were like you. It is supporters like you that made it a pleasure to Coach.

But other than your emotion and investment in the team how can you say that? This staff won a playoff game or was it two last year. You have gone through how many Coaches in the last five years? My point about more Teague HC's in the last few years than the TOTAL number of Franklin Coaches leaving is close enough to being accurate about to be able to make a joke of it.

I certainly am not meaning to be disrespectful to you or your program. But Coach Hedrick and DOZENS of other staffs have way more experience and skins on the wall than Teague does. I know Teague is good. Frankly with the athletes y'all have I have never understood why you do not have more playoff wins than the three or four total you have in the almost ten years now you have been in 2A. So I am going to stick with my opinion that Coach Hedrick and Franklin are the better coached team. Coach Hedrick's Dad is in the Hall of Honor, Coach Mike WILL be in a few years. Perhaps your coach will be too along with his entire staff and five or six state titles at Teague to go with it. Time will tell.