John Tyler (7-2)(4-0) Whitehouse (9-0)(4-0)

cujoforlife

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lufkin lost to Nac. Psssh. Ain't nobody scared of Lufkin.

What does that have to do with Whitehouse? You're the one hoping they put your team in a different division. That's running scared to me..

That was Nac first win in 20 years, everything will go back to normal next year and you better hope your boys won't be in a district with us when that happens. You don't have to be scared of Lufkin, people respect us around the state and know what we can do to them..

What does that have to do with Whitehouse? You're the one hoping they put your team in a different division. That's running scared to me..

That was Nac first win in 20 years, everything will go back to normal next year and you better hope your boys won't be in a district with us when that happens. You don't have to be scared of Lufkin, people respect us around the state and know what we can do to them..

Man, ain't nobody scared. Like I said, just stating the obvious. UIL will split 5A eventually. Whitehouse will be fine.

Y'all are the ones talking about being scared. It's a good thing for Lufkin that they are dropping. Just like it will be a good thing for smaller schools when they split to two divisions.

Where are all the sane posters?

I swear JT threads are always like the special Olympics.

This is the first year in the series that Whitehouse has actually had a better team than JT. Still don't think WH will win. JT is in their collective heads, and WH will find a way to lose.

Ok. Reconcile that statement. If JT had the better teams shouldn't they have won the games?

So, how can you say JT is in WH's head?

WH has the better team this year. Maybe they win, maybe they don't. That's why they play the game.

Ok. Reconcile that statement. If JT had the better teams shouldn't they have won the games?

So, how can you say JT is in WH's head?

WH has the better team this year. Maybe they win, maybe they don't. That's why they play the game.

hold up you have been talking smack saying WH will win.Now you are saying they can lose WHAT!

Didn't one of white houses main receivers break his collarbone or something?

Yes. Coleman Patterson broke his collar bone two weeks ago. Great receiver, good kid. Hate that he's out the rest of the season.

But, we are not going to use injuries as an excuse. We are going to battle with the players that are healthy. It still should be enough to get the job done Friday night.

I've been talking smack? I've just been taking up for WH when anyone wants to diss them. Wouldn't you do the same?

Win or lose, anything can happen. We will see.

Like i said before Whitehouse has to show me that they can beat JT. I am not going to hand them a win just because everyone think they are going to win.

You would think you would be used to it. Your acting like Whitehouse is Allen, SLC,Aledo. Man I can't wait too make fun of you when they get their first loss.

What are you talking about? Show me where I've said Whitehouse was elite. You're an idiot.

Luckily I don't have to wait to make fun of you. Go buy another mum dude, Henderson's been crowning homecoming queens all year. You got nothing to talk smack about in your on thread, so you try and put down another team. Problem is WH is 9-0.

Just be here Friday night and eat your crow like a man.

thats exactly what I am trying to say. Most Whitehouse fans are more realistic. They have a good team but they aren't acting like they are freaken Aledo or Lake Travis. I just love it when a guy talks smack about a team that they Never have beaten.

You saying I'm not realistic?

So, WH has no realistic chance of winning the game Friday?

Show me something that I've posted that wasn't based in reality.

seen both JT and Whitehouse twice now I will give JT Credit they basically shut our offense down in the second half last week. we had more penalty yards then total yards in the second half if cujo can play lights out D and gets some SACKS. not pressure because apparently that doesn't faze Mahomes then I see JT WInning if not Whitehouse will do something no team has done in a while and that's knock JT off the DC Mountain.

Its a sports forum so easy on the namecalling . I am willing too bet your not as tough behind the computer screen lol. You have too prove it by actually beating JT. ( Your not implyng Elite , thats cute really).

cry-baby-300x245.jpg

dude what does Henderson have too do with this lol. Your just getting away from the subject that Jt will hand yall your first loss and then yall will get beat in the playoffs like always.

It has to do with you not having anything to talk about on your Henderson thread so you have to troll other threads. capiche?

Yes. Coleman Patterson broke his collar bone two weeks ago. Great receiver, good kid. Hate that he's out the rest of the season.

But, we are not going to use injuries as an excuse. We are going to battle with the players that are healthy. It still should be enough to get the job done Friday night.

You say WE like you coach or play for them. Doubt you will have any impact on the game.