John Tyler (7-2)(4-0) Whitehouse (9-0)(4-0)

cujoforlife

Yes. Coleman Patterson broke his collar bone two weeks ago. Great receiver, good kid. Hate that he's out the rest of the season.

But, we are not going to use injuries as an excuse. We are going to battle with the players that are healthy. It still should be enough to get the job done Friday night.

Collar bone shouldn't be a season ending injury.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.... no need to get back into a ________ing contest! but here is my qoute and I'm done with that...

“There has been talk of another OC being contacted.”

PS: I don't have line to keep me in so I can't get out of line.

Dude, if you want to talk trash about the coaches and spread negativity and take the risk that the players are negatively effected then have at it. But at the same time don't say that you are being a good fan etc etc yada yada. A supporter of a team supports the team.... ALL of the TEAM!!!! If you disagree with something about the coaches, go to the fieldhouse and disagree with them, don't sit here and throw barbs at them in anonymity and call yourself a supporter.

Broken collar bone is 6-8 weeks. If you win state you only play 7 more weeks. Think that a collerbone is "season ending".

Ok just knew ppl with it and thought the recovery was much quicker

If back in 6 u bet he will play in week 7

Tho

Ok just knew ppl with it and thought the recovery was much quicker

depends if its Broken (completely) or fractured. Tony Romo broke his collarbone a couple of yrs ago, he was out the rest of season. Aaron Rodgers just fractured his, and may be back in 3-4 weeks. Neither required surgery.

Does Patterson require surgery. sometimes you just never know. He is young, so its possible he could be back sooner than later. But I would guess he would be out at least the next couple of weeks. The deeper WH goes in playoffs, the better chance he could make it back.

Great defensive numbers and they equate to #3 ranking, and 9-0 season record. We just don't play the game on paper do we?

This is true. Just going to your point that the WH defense better get some rest. They will. They play lots of players. And, like I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jake Parker play some defense for WH in certain situations.

Going to leave it all on the field on Friday.

depends if its Broken (completely) or fractured. Tony Romo broke his collarbone a couple of yrs ago, he was out the rest of season. Aaron Rodgers just fractured his, and may be back in 3-4 weeks. Neither required surgery.

Does Patterson require surgery. sometimes you just never know. He is young, so its possible he could be back sooner than later. But I would guess he would be out at least the next couple of weeks. The deeper WH goes in playoffs, the better chance he could make it back.

I've heard he's out 6 weeks.

You said that there is talk that the coach will be replaced, then you said that the coach will be shocked when he is replaced.

I ain't having problems comprehending, you actually said it.

Whether you mean to or not, you have twice made reference to the OC being replaced. I just think that you are out of line putting that out for these kids to read.

I realize they read twitter, and whatever you are referring to, has nothing to do with this topic. Because one person does something wrong (in your opinion) doesn't mean it ok for you to do something wrong. Shoot, we are taught that in kindergarten.

Coach Bush is a young coach. only 2nd yr on the job. Considering that, I think he has done a very good job. Numbers don't lie.

With young coaches, there will always be some mistakes, or things we as fans think he should do. heck, he probably feels the same way. But I don't think he should be fired. He is a JT alumni, and is probably in this for the long run. I would hate to lose him. I think he will get even better over time.

JT lost its last two OC's because they had great success and other opportunities came up. I hope we don't lose another

Ok fine me and Sho'Nuff will come to town and host a football clinic at Whataburger. We will bring a Whiteboard to draw X's and O's and will get you 10% off at Office Depot on all Playbook copies. The topics will be the following. I'm pretty sure Glaizer will want me to speak on these as well.

"Throw it to the tall kid"

"Running a Running Back"

" Rotating in Rotational Players"

"How to win a game with paper stats"

Me and Sho'Nuff feel that this would be educational for Coaches and fans of all levels. It does not matter what school you represent. We will talk openly with all who come even if you graduated from Lee!! We have years of clinic experience and know that with our knowledge mixed with your bleacher expertise we would end up packing out the Whataburger. Might even get us some free taquitos!!!! Click :highfive: to sign up!

Ok fine me and Sho'Nuff will come to town and host a football clinic at Whataburger. We will bring a Whiteboard to draw X's and O's and will get you 10% off at Office Depot on all Playbook copies. The topics will be the following. I'm pretty sure Glaizer will want me to speak on these as well.

"Running a Running Back"

Me and Sho'Nuff feel that this would be educational for Coaches and fans of all levels. It does not matter what school you represent. We will talk openly with all who come even if you graduated from Lee!! We have years of clinic experience and know that with our knowledge mixed with your bleacher expertise we would end up packing out the Whataburger. Might even get us some free taquitos!!!! Click :highfive: to sign up!

lol..

Im guilty. I was one who suggested they rotate more players on D-Line. At the same time, I recognize that Coach Holmes, and his staff knows more about their team than I do. So however he decides he wants to rotate or not rotate his players is his business. And more than likely he is doing the best with what he has. But... its not like that was a bad idea. its very common among many teams to rotate D-lineman in and out.

I agree the coaches know more about what their team can and can't do and etc... than we as fans. But fans talking about what goes on the field comes with the territory of being a coach. It happens at all levels. Look how much grief Jason Garrett gets from fans, sports writers and etc... Can any fan, sports writer, Skip Bayless, Stephen A.Smith, etc... do a better job than Garrett, probably not, but its the nature of the business.

But.....just because we can't do as good as them, doesn't mean any fan,sports writer, etc.. lacks football knowledge. or common sense. There are times in which a coach makes a bad decision and fans are right to call the coach out on it. And there are some fans who have good football knowledge.

With that said, I think Coach Holmes and Coach Bush are doing a good job. Are they perfect, NO...but no one is. They are young coaches and they will make mistakes. But I don't want them fired. Im glad we have them as coaches, and I hope they keep winning.

by the way, SHONUFF dead Leroy..lol

"Running a Running Back"

Was totally interested until you extended an invitation to Lee. I'd lose my Hood Pass if I were seen keeping company with a Red Raggedy.

What ShoNuff died!!!! All because he can't bullets with his teeth!

I think it's good when fans come on here and discuss their team. My time at JT was awesome! The fans expected us to win and win big. That provided motivation for me. They would let me know when it wasn't up to their expectations. Nothing wrong with that as long as attacks don't get personal.

HonkeyKong....... to answer your question....

They are hiding from this thread. It turned into 1st, a wang measuring contest between you and Henderson lion fan, and 2nd a peeing contest between Lion and 44....

Entertaining stuff, but no one wants to weigh in when threads get hijacked!

+1!! But It is very entertaining

I think it's good when fans come on here and discuss their team. My time at JT was awesome! The fans expected us to win and win big. That provided motivation for me. They would let me know when it wasn't up to their expectations. Nothing wrong with that as long as attacks don't get personal.

yea. great point. You guys did a great job with program. And you help pass that along to our current guys. Thanks for helping Cujo comeback

did they say Who's the Master

rip Julius Carry aka Shogun of Harlem "ShoNuff"

"Running a Running Back"

Best post i have read in a while.