73 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

• Pewitt
    • Arp

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ, you know you guys can't beat anyone from Morris county. PP takes you out again 34-21

Go Bulls!!!

lol deep down you know arp is about to open a big can of whoop ### on the bulls this week. Don't fool yourself and believe what you saw in the first meeting is anything like what's coming. The speed of arp and it's coaching will roll thru this game. Don't come on here talking smack cause all it's going to do is make this whooping worse on you come Friday morning.

Man JJ I don't know if these people like Pewitt or just don't like you. Deep down we are all homers.

probably a combo between fun to pick on me and half don't understand strength of schedule and the early injuries that sat us back. Add all that to getting away from an offense that just doesn't fit our kids it would make most think we aren't that good. Guess arp will have to earn its respect back one game at a time. One thing certain is this week it will be great game and if arp does won a lot of folks are going to owe me and my tigers some crow. Keep in mind blue you know how much respect we have for y'all so don't let the bs smack talk get to ya this week.