• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gunna say:

Saints 30

Cowboys 27

NFC East Standings Week 9:

Cowboys 5 - 4....(3 - 0 Division).....(5 - 1 NFC)

Eagles 4 - 5.....(2 - 2 Division).....(3 - 2 NFC)

Redskins 3 - 5....(0 - 2 Division).....(1 - 4 NFC)

Giants 2 - 6....(1 - 2 Division)....(2 - 4 NFC)

This weeks games:

Cowboys @ Saints

Redskins @ Vikings

Eagles @ Packers

Raiders @ Giants

I think Sean Payton comes in and tries to show up his old club, oh and so does Robbie.

Canonized Christians 46

Cattle Managers 25

I would think that Payton would have more animosity towards the Giants than anything he could muster against the Cowboys...after all, they canned him during a Super Bowl run.

With the Saints losing this week (which means you know they're going to come out that much more fired up) and our pass defense, I'd say the smart money has to be on the Saints.

That said, I do hope the Cowboys come out and shock everyone!

With the Saints losing this week (which means you know they're going to come out that much more fired up) and our pass defense, I'd say the smart money has to be on the Saints.

That said, I do hope the Cowboys come out and shock everyone!

Why would they play any harder after losing? You could say the same thing about Dallas. They squeaked by a lowly 1-6 team. Who has more to prove?

Why would they play any harder after losing? You could say the same thing about Dallas. They squeaked by a lowly 1-6 team. Who has more to prove?

Okay, this is why I've told you to stop with "you don't know football comments" in other threads....

Anyone that has ever played the game knows that players can become complacent. I'm not saying necesrrily that the Saints did that against the Jets, but anyone that has ever been on the field with their teammates after losing a game they shouldn't knows full and well the difference in mentality they tend to bounce back with. They get hit by a case of reality.

The Cowboys on the other hand, well it's hard to say the Cowboys do the same thing when they've only had a 3 game winning streak Twice since 2009!

Okay, this is why I've told you to stop with "you don't know football comments" in other threads....

Anyone that has ever played the game knows that players can become complacent. I'm not saying necesrrily that the Saints did that against the Jets, but anyone that has ever been on the field with their teammates after losing a game they shouldn't knows full and well the difference in mentality they tend to bounce back with. They get hit by a case of reality.

The Cowboys on the other hand, well it's hard to say the Cowboys do the same thing when they've only had a 3 game winning streak Twice since 2009!

Anyone that has played the game (since you are the only one to have played on here) you should know that Professional level is different from your high school or college games. The mental side of the game is way different. The talent level is mostly the same. The dose of reality is Dallas getting wins when they should not. That is the mental side....

I'll respond more to your BRILLIANT comments later. Got work to do.

Shutdown Sproles and try to contain Graham. Jets was able to shutdown Sproles, but Graham had big day with 116 y and 2 td's. Not sure if Dallas defense can do it. Hoping for a shoot out and Dallas has a chance to win at the end. Taking Cowboys.

Dallas 38

Saints 35