L-E @ Paris

theblueguy

13-3A championship game  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Liberty-Eylau at Paris - who wins?

• L-E
    • Paris

Nothing new to add. I still like Paris in this one with the way their defense and O-line are playing.

Here's hoping for an exciting and well-played game and that there's a clear-cut winner. If you're making the trek to Paris be forewarned that we also have girls basketball games and a volleyball playoff match on campus tonight, so parking could be an issue if there's a big turnout.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris just had their way in the first half. Nothing much else to say about it. Both teams turned the ball over once. Paris is stuffing L-E's rushing attempts. The Leopards' offensive success has been with the pass.

I felt like they would stuff our run game tho! I thought Paris looked Really good on film but didn't expect this! Sounds like our boys aren't playing well tho

Paris was running wild tonight props to them I see them going far in the playoffs at least a couple of rounds. They looked really good on film I was really puzzled on how they were blew out in the few games that they lost?? LE needs to regroup proud of what the boys have done so far! Let's go win Bi district

Folks who saw Paris early in the year would be shocked that they're the same team. The defense has played well all season, but the offense (or lack of) was killing them. At the heart of the change was a switch in offensive philosophy from a typical spread attack to a more run-oriented scheme (which suits their personnel much better). They took a lot of heat trying to make the transition in-season, but it's worked. The coaching staff has done a masterful job righting the ship, and the kids, to their credit, never lost faith. Their O-line is, by far, the best in the district. That was proven on the field, and they've got enough talent in the skill positions to spread teams out and create mismatches. The fact they've scored on their first possession the past 6 games indicates some pretty good game-planning.

Good luck to L-E vs. Kaufman. It will be a tough matchup.

The Paris defense sent a message on LE's first series and never let up until the game was well in hand. For three years I've been reading on here about Damion Hall. I'm sure he is a great player but in the three years he has played Paris he has been a non factor in the games and the last two times were for the district championship. Just a great job by the Wildcats!

The Paris defense sent a message on LE's first series and never let up until the game was well in hand. For three years I've been reading on here about Damion Hall. I'm sure he is a great player but in the three years he has played Paris he has been a non factor in the games and the last two times were for the district championship. Just a great job by the Wildcats!

He's a reciever and he didn't play last year but a series! He's a heck of a player but when your outmatched and the defense is in your backfield every play it's hard for him to do anything watch you'll see on Saturdays Nick Saban doesn't wan Hall for nothing

He's a reciever and he didn't play last year but a series! He's a heck of a player but when your outmatched and the defense is in your backfield every play it's hard for him to do anything watch you'll see on Saturdays Nick Saban doesn't wan Hall for nothing

I said I'm sure he's a great player. Last night most of the time when he got the ball we were there to stop for almost no gain. All I stated was that he wasn't a factor in the games against Paris for the past three years. I hope he goes on and has a great career in college.

48-20 Paris.......final.

LE, not even 100 yds total offense.

At least that's what the radio announcer said.........I left the game start of the 4th qtr.

48-20 Paris.......final.

LE, not even 100 yds total offense.

L-E had 170 passing and 56 rushing, that's 226 yards. Still, a great job by Paris defense

At least that's what the radio announcer said.........I left the game start of the 4th qtr.

Davion Hall isn't just a great player, he's the best player in 13-3A. I credit Paris defense for doing a great job