dago29

District 13-3A Standing

1st LE vs Paris (4-0)

2nd Paris vs LE (4-0)

3rd Atlanta vs Pittsburg (2-2)

4th Pittsburg vs Atlanta (2-2)

5th North Lamar vs PG (0-4)

6th PG vs North Lamar (0-4)

LE and Paris are playing for district champs and Atlanta and Pittsburg playing for 3rd and 4th place.

They are the four teams coming out this district for the playoffs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, it wasn't I. But; every coach deserves to be yelled at and blamed when he gets dumb in a no dumb zone.

I have yelled at them a few times myself, as I am sure most of us do. You have to remember Daingerfield fans are a bit spoiled

and short on patience when things aren't quite right. AND big on smacking when they are rolling. Just the way

we are. So I say to all you would be spoilers out there. Beat us if you can! Daingerfield don't intend to play less than 6, I say

SIX playoff games.

Here's a look at District 16-3A.

Gilmer, Kilgore and Chapel Hill are in.

Henderson-GW winner also gets in (if Spring Hill beats Bullard). If Bullard wins, Henderson has to lose by 13 or less to get in.

CH-Athens meet in 1st round. Everything else up for grabs.

Just looking ahead, if Henderson can win its first playoff game against Canton and Pittsburg can beat Atlanta this week, the Lions and Pirates could meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs. How interesting would that game be.

Again, it wasn't I. But; every coach deserves to be yelled at and blamed when he gets dumb in a no dumb zone.

I have yelled at them a few times myself, as I am sure most of us do. You have to remember Daingerfield fans are a bit spoiled

and short on patience when things aren't quite right. AND big on smacking when they are rolling. Just the way

we are. So I say to all you would be spoilers out there. Beat us if you can! Daingerfield don't intend to play less than 6, I say

SIX playoff games.

tatum will have something to say about that you may play 6 but only win 5

tatum will have something to say about that you may play 6 but only win 5

Hey, not saying we couldn't pull out your tail feathers with one paw tied behind our back.

But. lol I Said Play in 6 games.

And, you got to get there to have the chance to win it!

And being 6 for 9 say's were pretty dang good at winning that last game.

Here's a look at District 16-3A.

Gilmer, Kilgore and Chapel Hill are in.

Henderson-GW winner also gets in (if Spring Hill beats Bullard). If Bullard wins, Henderson has to lose by 13 or less to get in.

CH-Athens meet in 1st round. Everything else up for grabs.

Just looking ahead, if Henderson can win its first playoff game against Canton and Pittsburg can beat Atlanta this week, the Lions and Pirates could meet in the 2nd round of the playoffs. How interesting would that game be.

What is the probability that Spring Hill will beat Bullard? I haven't seen either team play this year, but I wouldn't think it's very high.

They wrote the Coaches guide to one dimensional offense. Wasn't a best seller and only had two copies sold on Craigslist to two coaches from New Boston.

Kool did dedicate it to Ole man, True Homers till the end...........................LOL

+1 lol

also rans.....The Bowie County Buffalo Bills