'13-'14 15-2A basketball thread

flukeshot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say Clarksville, Chapel Hill and Rivercrest take wins. That will push Cooper and Chisum another game back, so Cooper would be 7-6 and Chisum would be 6-7 going into Tuesday night. Guessing Cooper has DeKalb and Chisum has Prairiland next Tuesday??

Rivercrest definitely has to be the favorite Friday but Chisum could make it interesting. I know it's hard to believe based on how each played Clarksville, but the Mustangs are at home and the 'crest didn't pull away in the first game until late.

Chisum will definitely need the win,however a loss by RC coupled with a Rivercrest loss next week might leave the Rebs in trouble for the playoffs.

It's nice to be thee dist king. Playing the Jr. High team would make no difference. Who knows who would win. LOL

Nice to be thee dist king; but Tigers need to finish strong in preparation for the playoffs, AND they do have 60 game district winning streak on the line

Nice to be thee dist king; but Tigers need to finish strong in preparation for the playoffs, AND they do have 60 game district winning streak on the line

Yep!! All jokes aside they do have the target on their back and can.t afford to relax

I've been thinking all along that Tigers would see Queen City in the first round.

In looking at the 16-2A thread it looks Redwater controls their own destiny.

They and QC play tomorrow; QC plays NB on Tuesday and RW plays PP on Tuesday.

A RW win tomorrow night puts them in a tie for 4 seed; I think RW will win Tuesday and QC will lose