'13-'14 15-2A basketball thread

flukeshot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree

Even though I think 15 is going to sweep; there are a couple of interesting games in the 15vs16 matchups.

The game that will provide the next opponent for the Tigers is intriguing to me; Edgewood vs Life Oak Cliff

How bad did you beat Redwater?. I truly think New Boston and Dangerfield will win their games.

How bad did you beat them?

This to me looks like you already had your playoff game with Redwater. "The game that will provide the next opponent for the Tigers is intriguing to me; Edgewood vs Life Oak Cliff".

Just so you know I am pulling your chain on looking ahead with your comment. I know you had not played them.

Edited by spacegolfer

This to me looks like you already had your playoff game with Redwater. "The game that will provide the next opponent for the Tigers is intriguing to me; Edgewood vs Life Oak Cliff".

Just so you know I am pulling your chain on looking ahead with your comment. I know you had not played them.

Yes, I am looking ahead.... I am sure Edgewood is hoping Redwater upsets Clarksville......

I know you have Indiana in your profile; have you seen Edgewood play this year? Not pulling your chain, just wondering what kind of height and speed they had?

Yes, I am looking ahead.... I am sure Edgewood is hoping Redwater upsets Clarksville......

I know you have Indiana in your profile; have you seen Edgewood play this year? Not pulling your chain, just wondering what kind of height and speed they had?

No I have not seen them play this year. I just talk to friends there and some others. I understand they have some height and some quickness. Maybe not as strong as in years past. But we all know that is subjective. Like when Clarksville were ranked like 1 or 2 in state and they played Edgewood. Wasn't pretty for Clarksville. You know teams play up and down even in good years.

From past experience the coaches do not look at dreading having to play select teams. They look at the challenges they have also know that playing a team that is supposedly lesser can poise huge match-up issues. You never know what sets a team off to play above their normal level and make a run.

Redwater could be to you what Lone Oak was to us this year. Never on the same level and get beat by them. I know your opinions are not the teams so it is just talking smack with the rest of us. Maybe Edgewood gets the opportunity to get to play Lone Oak again or whoever they get beat by. Who knows?

No I have not seen them play this year. I just talk to friends there and some others. I understand they have some height and some quickness. Maybe not as strong as in years past. But we all know that is subjective. Like when Clarksville were ranked like 1 or 2 in state and they played Edgewood. Wasn't pretty for Clarksville. You know teams play up and down even in good years.

From past experience the coaches do not look at dreading having to play select teams. They look at the challenges they have also know that playing a team that is supposedly lesser can poise huge match-up issues. You never know what sets a team off to play above their normal level and make a run.

Redwater could be to you what Lone Oak was to us this year. Never on the same level and get beat by them. I know your opinions are not the teams so it is just talking smack with the rest of us. Maybe Edgewood gets the opportunity to get to play Lone Oak again or whoever they get beat by. Who knows?

Good luck tonight. I know one of the charter schools already took out the 4 from your district.

In my looking ahead post above, I was serious about tonights game between Edgewood and Red Oak Life being quite interesting. I think this will be quite a game. I know you guys are a 2 playing a 3; but, history has shown those charter schools to not be an easy out.

Good luck tonight. I know one of the charter schools already took out the 4 from your district.

In my looking ahead post above, I was serious about tonights game between Edgewood and Red Oak Life being quite interesting. I think this will be quite a game. I know you guys are a 2 playing a 3; but, history has shown those charter schools to not be an easy out.

They always were tough when we played them in our district before. The system is the way it is and we still have to play. In the past years Edgewood cherished wiping out the large schools that were good.