Cameron oYe Are ready for state.

Skcrib12

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your team had to scramble to beat Wo this friday. White Oak wasn't even picked to get out of district. You better hope yoe has a game plan that covers 4 quarters or Wall is gonna dominate the game! You are the reason no one up here is pulling for Yoe!

We beat yall. It doesn't matter how. Make sure you tune in and watch the game so you can see big YOE roll again. Sissy Neck

sorry but you won on the score board,but you got your tails spanked on the field.wall should have a easy one this week.

my pick wall 28 yoe 14

but the best team in 2a is sitting at home,not always the best team wins

Were you in resource when you went to school? My goodness your dumb. The best team that couldn't score in the second half? I guess they were better than Tatum too. LOL. Get out your feelings and cheer for the BIG YOE tomorrow.

Were you in resource when you went to school? My goodness your dumb. The best team that couldn't score in the second half? I guess they were better than Tatum too. LOL. Get out your feelings and cheer for the BIG YOE tomorrow.

<----- didn't ride the short bus but whipped the Punks who made fun of them!

Thanks all...it's been a fun year! Proud of these boys NEVER giving up. If anything, I hope from the films of these past three weeks can show some of the teams the importance of playing 4 full quarters. Our Yoemen Never gave up- all season! And a good lesson for coaches, never stick to your game plan, be ready with adjustments.

With Yoe running most of the first half I knew we had this won. I knew Rhoades was not going to play their game with 94% rushing. Once we opened up the pass, it was over. Proud of these boys and more proud of our coaching staff, most of who

I watched when they were Yoemen players- Brashear, Sapp, Magree, Henderson- all former Yoemen dating back yo the 70's. That's why we say in Cameron is true. "Once a a Yoemen, always a Yoemen."

Good luck to all of you in the coming year. With a God's help, we'll all be back here slinging the bull again.