Garrison vs New Diana

baseballcoach

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty simple. If ND doesn't turn the ball over they will win. The only thing is, they beat the crud outta teams they should beat but have beaten pretty handily by good teams. There hasn't been a medium for them really this season. I expect them to step up and play this week and hold onto the ball. Barton will have his best game yet IMO. ND by 6.

Don't know much about Garrison this year other than they beat the snot out of Arp after we played them. I'm sure they are a very good team. Diana has the tools to play with anyone if they can hold it together. Barton is a special player. Coach Camp needs to teach them a little Sweep 98 and Sweep 99 from our old playing days.

Garrison's strength is their defense and stopping the run. They are a little dinged up in a few places but hopefully be full strength this week. Turnovers and field position could be keys to the game. Not many teams are going to put up a lot of points against the Dawg defense. Should be a good game in Carthage this Friday.

Ill say this, ND definitely has their work cut out for them. Garrison is a good football team. But I gotta say Diana can be very good as well as long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot. I think Garrison wins but ill be pulling for our district partners from ND. Good luck both teams!